Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Paul's first priority was to have a close relationship with the Lord, his focus was directed on getting to know God better and on serving the Lord. This is the reason God used Paul so mightily.

Phil 3:10. that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death
(NAS)

Phil3:10. (For my determined purpose is) that I may know Him (that I may progressively become more intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the Wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly) and that I may so share in his sufferings as to be continually transformed (in spirit unto His likeness even) to His death. (in the hope.) (AMP)

The truth is you and I are as close to God as we choose to be.

Have you lost your first love, have I?

Sometimes God allows us to go through certain experiences in life to give us a wake up call. If you desire to have a closer relationship with the Lord, ask the Lord to give it to you, but remember to be right with the Lord we have to bring unconfessed sin at the foot of the cross, we need to be prepared to give Him our all. I want to know Him more, the desire of my heart is to know Him more and more, not more about Him, I'm talking relationship here, to draw closer to the Lord each and every day of my life.

HE DESERVES OUR ALL, HE IS WORTHY OF ALL OF OUR LIVES SURRENDERED FULLY AND COMPLETELY OVER TO HIM!