• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Our Daily Gratitude Journal-Add something You are grateful for today

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I'm generally an ingrate, which I don't like at all, but I do know what I SHOULD be grateful about. Perhaps thinking about those things can help me too. I should be grateful about God's grace in Christ, and I should hold onto it more. I should be grateful about having an apartment and access to a lot of beautiful music. I am grateful about a specific person for just being on this earth.

I guess I should be grateful about you people too. Sometimes I am. Sometimes we can comfort each other or at the very least suffer together. Sometimes you remind me of things I shouldn't forget.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm grateful that the sons of Korah brought out an other music cd in April and we just bought it and I love it of course - the songs have been guiding and comforting me in my battles, especially the last few days. I've been so happy with them making good music out of the psalms. What better way to let The truth guide us than singing it - so important that the truth hits Home!

I would share you a sample of their Album but of course CF blocks the uploads of mp3s, trust them to be caught up in legal crap about all of that. Sadly they haven't released a youtube video yet, though I hope they will the album is good.

Here is a link to their home site advertising their latest release. Psalm 68e samples the best song I reckon.

Home - Sons of Korah

I'm also feeling thankful the niacin is making me glow again this morning. Its been almost a week without any whatsoever and taking more to make me reach glowing state makes me sick! So now that I glow again I know my body is dealing better with the stress than when that doesn't happen, which usually means I face much more intense mental issues than otherwise.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Grateful today to be able to catch a service on TV when I felt the need to rest at home, and it was super inspirational.

I've been inspired to get daily tweets from this pastor!

Upvote 0

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lets keep an online daily gratitude journal here on CF.

Add 1-5 things you are grateful for today and lets keep it going:oldthumbsup:
have water to wash stuff, cook for myself, did some exercise, when I have stupid thoughts God can get me back, God loves me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
https://www.christianforums.com/threads/70-year-old-asian-christian-father-constantly-verbally-abuses-eldest-son.7993005/ and New Home - Moved Out of My Parents' House and Way out of depression - my personal experience and Thankful to God - I have SO MUCH to be thankful for and Has anyone here on CF ever

I am in awe because of all that God has done in my life during the past 3 months (April 14th to present).

I am thankful that God has kept me alive for 37 years

I am thankful that God is convicting me of sin

I am thankful for @PropheticTimes (I love you Princess :heart::heartpulse::twohearts::heart::heartpulse::twohearts::heart::heartpulse::twohearts::heart::heartpulse:)

I am thankful that on April 14th, God allowed me to move out of Dad's house

I am thankful that I can meet with my mother every week

I am thankful for Pastor Javier and for my local Church of the Nazarene

I am thankful for the ability to study at Walden University

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm grateful that Jesus send me a good councilor to help me through the trauma stuff I haven't been able to deal with and is making me stronger and stronger dealing with the pain, unwellness and setbacks because of all of that.

And I'm so very thankful to have a wife who loves me true, Jesus to be praised forever, bringing her into my life.

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private