✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our common salvation;

Is common to all because God has made the same access to Him by faith for all... For no one person has an easier access to Him then another... For it is by the faith of the heart turned towards Him, and to the degree the faith of the heart turns towards Him does one have interaction with Him... For believing in the heart that when Jesus died, one died, and when Jesus was raised to newness of life, one too was raised with Him to walk in newness of life, is common to all who’s hearts would embrace it...

For this newness of life is the ministry of the Spirit to all... Meaning that it is the Spirit who ministers this new life to all... Which will be in accordance to one’s heart’s ability to receive such a growth of the new life...

For our salvation is the Life of Christ being brought to life in one.. For to the degree this Life is allowed to, and then brought to life in one, to that degree has one been conformed into His image... And through this image is His testimony shown to all... For as this new life grows in one, so does too His image grow, this is He that is written in the heart...

For the outward life must be given over to death to have His image grown in one... For when one sees that through their death on the cross with Christ they have been freed from the outward, the inward is then free to grow... The outward remains the outward but one has been freed from it so it no longer has the mastery over one... Now is the faith of the heart free to turn itself to Christ, seeing that by death has it been freed from this life to be joined to another...

For this statement is true;

‘To the degree one sees their sickness, to that degree will they embrace the cure’....

Be blessed all in embracing the cure...

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: Aussie Pete

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our common salvation;

Is common to all because God has made the same access to Him by faith for all... For no one person has an easier access to Him then another... For it is by the faith of the heart turned towards Him, and to the degree the faith of the heart turns towards Him does one have interaction with Him... For believing in the heart that when Jesus died, one died, and when Jesus was raised to newness of life, one too was raised with Him to walk in newness of life, is common to all who’s hearts would embrace it...

For this newness of life is the ministry of the Spirit to all... Meaning that it is the Spirit who ministers this new life to all... Which will be in accordance to one’s heart’s ability to receive such a growth of the new life...

For our salvation is the Life of Christ being brought to life in one.. For to the degree this Life is allowed to, and then brought to life in one, to that degree has one been conformed into His image... And through this image is His testimony shown to all... For as this new life grows in one, so does too His image grow, this is He that is written in the heart...

For the outward life must be given over to death to have His image grown in one... For when one sees that through their death on the cross with Christ they have been freed from the outward, the inward is then free to grow... The outward remains the outward but one has been freed from it so it no longer has the mastery over one... Now is the faith of the heart free to turn itself to Christ, seeing that by death has it been freed from this life to be joined to another...

For this statement is true;

‘To the degree one sees their sickness, to that degree will they embrace the cure’....

Be blessed all in embracing the cure...

A fellow servant of His, Not me
What about those who never heard the gospel? The Canaanites? The Pharisees whose eyes God blinded so they could not believe? To name a few?

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What about those who never heard the gospel? The Canaanites? The Pharisees whose eyes God blinded so they could not believe? To name a few?

Any understanding of anything that puts any evil into God, is a wrong understanding of that thing.. For God is love...

Be blessed in the understanding...

A believer, Not me

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any understanding of anything that puts any evil into God, is a wrong understanding of that thing.. For God is love...

Be blessed in the understanding...

A believer, Not me
“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” Isaiah 45:7 (KJV 1900)

“Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?” Amos 3:6 (KJV 1900)

“Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, And will not call back his words: But will arise against the house of the evildoers, And against the help of them that work iniquity.” Isaiah 31:2 (KJV 1900)

“Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: And mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: And desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.” Isaiah 47:11 (KJV 1900)

“Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?” Lamentations 3:38 (KJV 1900)

much more if this isn't enough....

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟36,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” Isaiah 45:7 (KJV 1900)

“Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?” Amos 3:6 (KJV 1900)

“Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, And will not call back his words: But will arise against the house of the evildoers, And against the help of them that work iniquity.” Isaiah 31:2 (KJV 1900)

“Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: And mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: And desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.” Isaiah 47:11 (KJV 1900)

“Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?” Lamentations 3:38 (KJV 1900)

Romans 9:
What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not!
For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have
compassion on whomever I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.
17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may
show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.
18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.
19 You will say to me then, Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?
20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him
who formed it, Why have you made me like this?
21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel
for honor and another for dishonor?
22 What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction,
23 and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had
prepared beforehand for glory,
24 even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Be blessed in your relationship with Him...

A servant of His, Not me

Upvote 0