Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Not sure how popular it is in general, but DC's popularity with fans waxes and wanes as well and the gaming subset is probably variable as well alongside their live action and animated features.

It's similar to other games, even one I played before, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

I downloaded it maybe a year or so after it came around and played casually for 2 years until I started realizing that I wanted more in terms of the strategy and found out I was going about things wrong, particularly in not gearing characters before levelling and ranking up

The Team Leader aspect seems underutilized, but there's also some stuff that's really specific for abilities for particular characters to the point of needing something as exact as Kryptonians in the team or Green Lanterns, etc.

They introduce 2 new characters a month, which is double what they used to early on. Cassandra Cain and Black Mask came out February and there's always a paywall, this time Cassandra

At this point, my list of characters I'd want to see is getting shorter, thankfully: Ragman (mostly because of how Mystic characters like him are smaller in number, but also his appearance in Arrow made him seem really cool), Artemis of Bana Migdhall (because we need some more Amazonians and the suggestion of a Physical affinity instead of Mystic makes sense), and Indigo-1 (because we need the last major Lantern Corps out of the 7). Some others include Shade, Cheshire and Ted Kord Blue Beetle.

Any favorite characters to use or combinations? Future characters the game could introduce?

My focus now is Eclipso in Mystic (though Hippolyta has enough I could get her to Legendary 2, practically), Black Canary in Physical and Lex Luthor Survival Support Suit in Energy (though he's already rank 4, probably will just max his gear out, don't have the Legendary essence to put into getting him to Rank 5)

Last edited: