Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I prefer impartiality on this issue. Doesn't seem to have much benefit for our foreign policy, or anything to do with us. It's something that needs to be solved by agreement that includes both sides. I doubt if a long term solution will ever be possible, but the two-state solution is probably the best chance.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Making America great by turning it into a third world country.
Making American into a third world country is the best way to make people dumb. And future generation wont know any better.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If he fulfills any prophecy, it will be his image being worshipped in the Temple, the way things are looking.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened considering the way his most devout followers talk about him as if he's some holy saint. I wouldn't be surprised if he enjoyed being worshipped like a god either.

• Agree
Reactions: Glaucus
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Making America great by turning it into a third world country.

Maybe God is using Trump to judge and punish America, maybe even bring about its destruction. I can see that considering America's history of racial violence and racism, and using his name to justify all the atrocities this country has committed against minorities since its inception and beforehand. I mean pretending to be a Christian nation and being founded on Christian principles is one thing, but using God's name to justify massive land theft, breaking treaties, brutally murdering people for their land, and spending the majority of its existence oppressing and discriminating against minorities is quite another, IMO. Maybe God has had enough of being used to justify such deception and violence.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Glaucus

The Lay Monk
Nov 25, 2017
The Water
✟45,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't be surprised if that happened considering the way his most devout followers talk about him as if he's some holy saint. I wouldn't be surprised if he enjoyed being worshipped like a god either.
One Trump supporter famously proclaimed that Trump was Jesus.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Making American into a third world country is the best way to make people dumb. And future generation wont know any better.
I think you've got that backwards. Making people dumb is the best way to turn this great United States of America into a third world country.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No, Third World immigration is the best way to turn the US into a Third World country. There's nothing magical about the soil in the US that changes people once they get here. That is why Trump was the only viable choice in the last election.

• Agree
Reactions: Creech
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, Third World immigration is the best way to turn the US into a Third World country. There's nothing magical about the soil in the US that changes people once they get here. That is why Trump was the only viable choice in the last election.
^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

Percivale

Sam
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2012
Southern Indiana
✟145,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But there is something 'magical' about freedom, opportunity, and the gospel, that can change people once they get here. There's been worries about immigrants before, and it takes a couple generations but they've always assimilated to American culture. It would be more true to worry that America would lose its culture if it doesn't get immigrants, since it was built by them.

Reactions: AirPo
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,985.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Is there something about the people from third world countries because I fail to see how immigration magically changes the US into a third world.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But there is something 'magical' about freedom, opportunity, and the gospel, that can change people once they get here. There's been worries about immigrants before, and it takes a couple generations but they've always assimilated to American culture. It would be more true to worry that America would lose its culture if it doesn't get immigrants, since it was built by them.

And what exactly is 'American culture' to you? I think your idea of it is very different from mine.

Upvote 0

Percivale

Sam
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2012
Southern Indiana
✟145,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And what exactly is 'American culture' to you? I think your idea of it is very different from mine.
American culture tends to value enterprise and industry, freedom of speech, interest in new ideas. What is your idea of American culture and do you support it entirely or are there areas you would like it changed? Like any culture I see room for improvement in it, especially I'd like to see more value put on community and relationships.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The United States is clearly the leader of the Free World once again! Praise the Risen Lord Jesus Christ and His Servant President Trump for fulfilling Biblical Prophecy!

You dare refer to Donald as a "servant"? He won't like that...

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...no, it really isn't. :wave:
Haha :D
tulc(and wont be as long as President Trump is the President) ;)
It would be much worse had the witch won.
It even seems Trump is actually cleaning out some of the swamp lately.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haha :DIt would be much worse had the witch won.
You mean if the person who about 3,000,000 more Americans WANTED to be President had become President? Oh yeah, that would be "worse". :sorry:

If by "cleaning out some of the swamp" you mean "spreading the swamp everywhere to make it the actual government of the USA", then I can agree he's "cleaning out some of the swamp". :wave:
tulc(suspects his definition of "cleaning" is a little different from Hieronymus') :sigh:[/quote][/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Is there something about the people from third world countries because I fail to see how immigration magically changes the US into a third world.

The quality of a country is determined largely by the people who live in it.

You mean if the person who about 3,000,000 more Americans WANTED to be President had become President?

You keep saying that as if you think it means something...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Haha :DIt would be much worse had the witch won.

Not counting the swamp denizens he brought with him, how so?

Upvote 0