Other Christian Forums?

VCViking

Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...
Oct 21, 2006
United States
✟10,648.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I want to ask you if you know anything about their schools? I know they offer some classes on Apologetics & Theology. Do you know of anyone on the forums there that has tried it?

I haven't heard anything bad. CARM has a good reputation and their schooling is inexpensive.

Upvote 0

1an

Dec 4, 2011
✟48,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I want to ask you if you know anything about their schools? I know they offer some classes on Apologetics & Theology. Do you know of anyone on the forums there that has tried it?

If you are a Calvanist you will be fine. I'm not a Calvinist!

Upvote 0

Kutte

Dec 30, 2007
USA
✟24,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Green
"If sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. And if they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees, imploring them to stay. If hell must be filled, at least let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go there unwarned and un-prayed for." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Response:

What a terrible attitude. Mr. Spurgeon must be or must have been a person filled with hate and I wouldn't want to be part of this kind of Christianity if it can be called as such.

Kutte

Upvote 0

VCViking

Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...
Oct 21, 2006
United States
✟10,648.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
"If sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. And if they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees, imploring them to stay. If hell must be filled, at least let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go there unwarned and un-prayed for." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Response:

What a terrible attitude. Mr. Spurgeon must be or must have been a person filled with hate and I wouldn't want to be part of this kind of Christianity if it can be called as such.

Kutte

Yeah, what a terrible attitude to have for the lost. To actually care for them. What a hateful man.

Then I guess you do not want any part of biblical Christianity.

You must be one of the very, very few people who actually thinks Spurgeon is filled with hate and has something bad to say about him. Perhaps you should read some of his sermons or books. You might learn something. But as they say...ignorance is bliss and you can't teach common sense.

Also, go troll elsewhere as your post has nothing to do with the OP and is off-topic and against the rules.

Upvote 0

1Mind1Spirit

Nov 5, 2011
✟923.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Response:

Kutte
I dont usually read anyone's books on christianity, especially those selling them. But from the quote above I can find no fault.:confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kutte

Dec 30, 2007
USA
✟24,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Green
Yeah, what a terrible attitude to have for the lost. To actually care for them. What a hateful man.

Then I guess you do not want any part of biblical Christianity.

You must be one of the very, very few people who actually thinks Spurgeon is filled with hate and has something bad to say about him. Perhaps you should read some of his sermons or books. You might learn something. But as they say...ignorance is bliss and you can't teach common sense.

Also, go troll elsewhere as your post has nothing to do with the OP and is off-topic and against the rules.

VCViking,

Whatever Biblical Christianity is, is debatable, that's why there are so many different denominations.
One can judge a person's attitude by what this person says or writes and since you favor a particular quote in heavy black letters, if it doesn't sound awfull to you, at least it sounds intimidating to me.

Kutte

Upvote 0