✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Greetings Saints,

Posting this in several other sub-forums.

What other Christian forums do you belong to or know of?

I belong to CARM and know of puritan board.

Thanks.

Hey brother,

I belong to TheologyWeb, Theologica, CARM & the Puritan Board, but not a regular participant and haven't posted there in some time.

I also belong to TOL (Open Theist's) & like Hammster said it's "a free for all", pretty much anything goes. TOL definitely tests perseverance in dealing with the "haters" and slanderers in that particular community..... and those with "thinner skin" needs to consider the price before trying this one, seriously :(

I belong to Yahoo groups Theology_list but not a regular participant. Not too long ago it was pretty academic in discussions, but it has deteriorated into the private interpretation solo Christian problem that permeates just about everywhere nowadays.

There's also iChristianForums.

:wave:

Last edited:
Reactions: desmalia
Upvote 0

Osage Bluestem

Galatians 5:1
Dec 27, 2010
Texas
Visit site
✟11,711.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is the only one I am a member of and most of the time I regret coming here. ;)

I don't regret coming here. Overall it has been good fellowship.

The only forum I have ever regretted joining is the puritan board. I thought it was a place for Calvinists to fellowship together, but just being a 5 point Calvinist isn't enough. It really is a "puritan board" you need to be as confessionally reformed as a puritan to be allowed to post there. So, I got kicked off for not fitting the mold. If I had really understood what it was in the beginning I would never have joined. In my view the PB legalism central on the net.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Osage Bluestem

Dec 27, 2010
Texas
Visit site
✟11,711.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Warrantedfaith.org

If you want reformed fellowship :cool:

I do.

What are the prerequisites?

I'm a 5 pointer. I agree with the LBCF. But I'm premillenial and agree with John Macarthur on a lot of things. I'm somewhere between covenant theology and dispensationalism but I really can't be called either. I leave those topics up for interpretation study and prayer.

Qualified or disqualified?

Upvote 0

Skala

I'm a Saint. Not because of me, but because of Him
Mar 15, 2011
✟27,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I do.

What are the prerequisites?

I'm a 5 pointer. I agree with the LBCF. But I'm premillenial and agree with John Macarthur on a lot of things. I'm somewhere between covenant theology and dispensationalism but I really can't be called either. I leave those topics up for interpretation study and prayer.

Qualified or disqualified?

There are no prerequisites. We even have an atheist who frequents!

Upvote 0

Osage Bluestem

Dec 27, 2010
Texas
Visit site
✟11,711.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are no prerequisites. We even have an atheist who frequents!

Cool thanks. The people on the PB treated me like a pariah and it was discouraging. I've been wanting to be a part of a Calvinist forum though, one that wouldn't deny John MacArthur membership. I was told him and those like him are not welcome to join the PB even though they are Calvinists because they're not qualified in other areas....so..it's cool there's another Calvinist alternative that allows a little flexibility.

Edit:
So...I went to warranted faith .org and it said creating a new account isn't possible...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Skala

I'm a Saint. Not because of me, but because of Him
Mar 15, 2011
✟27,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Cool thanks. The people on the PB treated me like a pariah and it was discouraging. I've been wanting to be a part of a Calvinist forum though, one that wouldn't deny John MacArthur membership. I was told him and those like him are not welcome to join the PB even though they are Calvinists because they're not qualified in other areas....so..it's cool there's another Calvinist alternative that allows a little flexibility.

Edit:
So...I went to warranted faith .org and it said creating a new account isn't possible...

I think it's setup that way because for a while there was a non stop attack of bots.

In checking things out, I found this:

Registrations are now disabled due to spammers. My email inbox and phone are literally being spammed with dozens of messages a day alerting me to new [fake] registrations awaiting activation.

To legitimate users wanting to join our forums: Please send an email to Scott@warrantedfaith.org with your desired username and we will create your account for you. You will be able to create a password and other details afterward.

Upvote 0

Osage Bluestem

Dec 27, 2010
Texas
Visit site
✟11,711.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think it's setup that way because for a while there was a non stop attack of bots.

In checking things out, I found this:

Registrations are now disabled due to spammers. My email inbox and phone are literally being spammed with dozens of messages a day alerting me to new [fake] registrations awaiting activation.

To legitimate users wanting to join our forums: Please send an email to Scott@warrantedfaith.org with your desired username and we will create your account for you. You will be able to create a password and other details afterward.

Thanks. I'll do it.

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
BaptistBoard.com - Powered by vBulletin is good.

I like BB and CARM. I'm not a fan of the PB.

I used to post on BaptistBoards, but when I was posting there, they were very, very hostle towards Calvinist members.

So I haven't posted there in 3-4 years.

Long time anti-calvinist GordonSlocum/Easystreet/Benefactor posts there.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0