United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Kawaii :bigeye:

I, Kurama, hereby declare our anthem: Yuki Yuki Yuki 10 hours - YouTube

Yuno Gasaim, I'd have to worship you if I were atheist o(^▽^)o

Oh God, that was the most terrifying thing I have ever listened/watched...

Yuno Gasaim, the penultimate overly-attached girlfriend.

Reactions: ~ Gig ~
Upvote 0

Kurama

Believe in Humanity
Mar 25, 2013
✟17,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I agree, WisdomTree-san. I suppose people don't appreciate anime and manga enough...hmmm maybe I should invite some people from the Christian Anime Alliance forum CAA: Christian Anime Alliance - Index page

Maybe then we could have more fully fledged discussions concerning anime.

Upvote 0

Kurama

Believe in Humanity
Mar 25, 2013
✟17,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I think that most anime fans in this forum are rather inactive, so we're not going to get so many fans. Needless to say, I've noticed that the demographics of this forum tend to point to more middle aged people, so I'm not sure they'd be dedicated to anime (though I'll always be an otaku, no matter what my age o(*^▽^*)o ). I suppose when the anime forum gets more active, more people will join this pub.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Krisuvial1992

Bookworm
May 22, 2013
Not where I want to be
✟7,727.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm pretty sure you could make non-alcoholic sake... Or not :confused:

Oh fun, exams! Haha they stink. But at this point I almost wish I had exams so I would have something to do... I've been done with school since the beginning of May and I'm out of new things I can do (for now).

Upvote 0

Kurama

Believe in Humanity
Mar 25, 2013
✟17,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm pretty sure you could make non-alcoholic sake... Or not :confused:

Oh fun, exams! Haha they stink. But at this point I almost wish I had exams so I would have something to do... I've been done with school since the beginning of May and I'm out of new things I can do (for now).

My exams went well....I think!!! Well I'm sure I passed them all, though, and got top marks for subjects I'm good at (mainly history and English literature)...I'll just have to wait till August for the results. I envy you for the freedom you have....but I have to admit that it does become quite boring after a while, I spend my days just listening to anime OSTs lol.

Talking about exams, watch this clip of students ''goofing'' off during an exam:
Angel Beats! Populsion Engines - YouTube

Anyway lets ensure that the Otaku Pub lives up to its name, so lets discuss anime!

What's your favourite anime series?

Mine is Angel Beats, I always thought the concept of students living in limbo was an excellent and original idea, and the series delved into so much emotion and intriguing storyline, but I won't say anything further!

I'm planning to watch Clannad, but I've heard that it's really sad....for someone who found Pokémon The First Movie sad, I think I'm going to struggle with Clannad lol :sorry:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Krisuvial1992

Bookworm
May 22, 2013
Not where I want to be
✟7,727.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hahaha that was funny!

Hmmm, right now my favorite is Sword Art Online. I love the story and the fact it's an MMORPG. And Yui ^-^

I haven't finished Angel Beats yet but everyone keeps telling me to... I am going to eventually lol. I just need internet to do so! Same with Clannad ~

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There's no single favorite for me. If I go with the earliest ones that left a big impact, it'd be Robotech (which I watched in 1998 when it was on Toonami, considering the fact that I was several months away from being born during Robotech's original run in 1985, putting aside that Macross, Southern Cross and Mospeada themselves are a couple years older than that), followed by Evangelion and Oh My Goddess! in 2002, and Please Teacher! in 2002/2003.

Upvote 0