home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So This month is heart disease awareness last year I got the governor of Missouri to make that declaration for Cecil. This year February 7 is wear red for heart disease day. I am making "yarn ribbons" basically that is red yarn cut to bout a 2 inch length and looped around safety pins for the kids in his school to show their support (got the principals permission). I am also asking friends and family to wear red that day.
Hopefully I can count on all of you to show support for my favorite little heart patient.

Attachments

• wear red.jpg
    wear red.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 38

Seeking Him

May 19, 2008
USA
✟10,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So This month is heart disease awareness last year I got the governor of Missouri to make that declaration for Cecil. This year February 7 is wear red for heart disease day. I am making "yarn ribbons" basically that is red yarn cut to bout a 2 inch length and looped around safety pins for the kids in his school to show their support (got the principals permission). I am also asking friends and family to wear red that day.
Hopefully I can count on all of you to show support for my favorite little heart patient.
This is a wonderful thing you are doing. I will support you and be in prayer this month. What a great idea, keep up the good work! God bless you Cecil. :)

Upvote 0