Jan 12, 2007
✟136,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I just found out this morning that my fiancee in El Salvador was robbed and raped the other day on her way home. I'm trying to keep it together as best I can as I wait for one of our base chaplains to get here to chat. Useless would be the understatement of how I feel.
She's... not doing much better. We've been chatting on and off, but as she's hit the point she doesn't want to talk anymore, I'm coming here to ask for two things. The first and foremost is that she'll recover. There's a clinic nearby she hasn't been to yet, but they have a therapist who specializes in traumatic things like this. The second is that we can get a visa for her and her son (Josue - like ho-sway) sooner than later.

Her name is Yanira.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just found out this morning that my fiancee in El Salvador was robbed and raped the other day on her way home. I'm trying to keep it together as best I can as I wait for one of our base chaplains to get here to chat. Useless would be the understatement of how I feel.
She's... not doing much better. We've been chatting on and off, but as she's hit the point she doesn't want to talk anymore, I'm coming here to ask for two things. The first and foremost is that she'll recover. There's a clinic nearby she hasn't been to yet, but they have a therapist who specializes in traumatic things like this. The second is that we can get a visa for her and her son (Josue - like ho-sway) sooner than later.

Her name is Yanira.
I am so sorry. I am praying for Yanira's healing and that you are able to get a visa for her and her soon soon.

Reactions: harko
Upvote 0

☦Marius☦

Murican
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2017
North Carolina (Charlotte)
✟268,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lord have mercy!

I'll pray for her and that you will know how best to comfort her and take care of her in the ways she best needs.

Also if you are looking for intercession I believe St Agnes of Rome will help.

Last edited:
Reactions: harko
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DavidFirth

Saved by the blood of the Lamb
Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Her name is Yanira.

What a tragedy, I'm so sorry. Prayers going up for her and you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟472,961.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
praying , it may take time before she can deal with what has happened to her , she will be very scared and trumatized it may take a long time before she has dealed with what has happened to her keep an eye on her she maybe suicidal or/ and may even self harm to deal with it she may have flashbacks as well they are like reliving the attack am so sorry for what happened am saying a prayer for her now

Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0