• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

OT - Cute people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh

Legend
Feb 22, 2006
✟52,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
At the top of the screen, there are areas you can click called CF Character, CF Pets, etc. I just clicked on CF character and started trying things out. You first select items and buy them with blessings, I think. Then you have to equip them.

That was probaby not too helpful, lol. Hopefully someone a bit more up on this will help you out. I really just got mine going by trial and error.

Upvote 0

Zita123

Apr 18, 2005
CT.
✟997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My_Sojourn said:
I hope I can ask an off topic question? How do you put the cute people in your posts?
That was right, first go into cf characters, then it is self explanitory. It will lead you on what to do.
Good luck! Oh, the different things oon your characters mean something nice.
Zita

Upvote 0

Zita123

Apr 18, 2005
CT.
✟997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lemonflavor said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like these characters? (I like all of you.)
lemonflavor, Each thing that you put on your character ( like your hair or carrying a heart ) they all have meaning. That's why we all pick different things or have the same things. Look them up and read what they all mean.
GOD BLESS!
Zita

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,659.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If Zita or Lemon share a little of your blessings with My_ Sojourn, she will get enough blessings to build up her basic Characters soon.

HHmm,but it is your choice---

And Press CF Customizer on the top to change your font etc..

Upvote 0

ImaginaryVoyager

Sep 2, 2005
Pacific Northwest
✟18,098.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
My_Sojourn said:
Hahahaha!!!

Sorry ImaginaryVoyager, but you really cracked me up. I have to say that your character has a unique style. I like it. :thumbsup:
Well, I'm glad you got the joke...That's the problem I have. I went and equipped my character and then when it was all put together, I was like "HUH?"

Oh well.

Upvote 0

My_Sojourn

Mar 4, 2006
✟167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ImaginaryVoyager said:
Well, I'm glad you got the joke...That's the problem I have. I went and equipped my character and then when it was all put together, I was like "HUH?"

Oh well.
Oh ImaginaryVoyager, I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing with you... Like I said your character is cute.

Thanks for the tips and the blessings. Wish me luck.

Upvote 0

ImaginaryVoyager

Sep 2, 2005
Pacific Northwest
✟18,098.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
My_Sojourn said:
Oh ImaginaryVoyager, I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing with you... Like I said your character is cute.

Thanks for the tips and the blessings. Wish me luck.
Oh, I know:)
Best of luck to you--looking forward to the debut of your very own CF Character.:wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.