Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2003
Michigan
✟16,089.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So I mentioned before (quite a while ago it seems) that I had a doll that I thought might be some type of collectible but I wasn't sure. I want to get rid of her, but I have no idea how much she might be worth.

So, here is a picture:

A4J1Kd1CEAEa1jf.jpg:large

I can't find any markings on her anywhere (maybe that's a bad sign). Whether or not she's collectible, how much do you think she's worth?

(Sorry she's so huge, I have no idea how to make her smaller!)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not very collectible I'm sorry to say. Looks pretty recent in the collecting world. I see these types of dolls sel from 25.00 to 30.00 if someone is looking for sentimental value. Lower than that if it is just an impulse buy for the kids.

:sorry:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bummer.

I guess that's more than I had now though. :o
I know. I hate telling people that things they bring in are not worth much. :( The economy isn't helping much either. Unless you really need the money you could just sit on it for your little ones. One day it will be worth some money but not in our day. They made a lot of those dolls in the 90's.

Upvote 0

princess_ballet

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2003
Michigan
✟16,089.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I think I'm going to sit on it for a while. Grandma got it for me and she's really sick with congestive heart failure. I might want it soon down the road. :(

I would save it for little ones, but I don't know if I'll ever little ones. So, she might just end up in the back of a closet for a long time.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think I'm going to sit on it for a while. Grandma got it for me and she's really sick with congestive heart failure. I might want it soon down the road. :(

I would save it for little ones, but I don't know if I'll ever little ones. So, she might just end up in the back of a closet for a long time.
Prayers for your grandma. Mine is suffering the same.

Anyway, it could become a family heirloom one way or the other.

Upvote 0