✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
MichaelFJF said:
Richard Clark - honorable? Now THAT's funny.
As far as Murtha goes, he's entitled to his OPINION. But speaking as a vet, wearing a uniform does NOT make you right all the time and certainly does NOT make you an expert. It makes you a vet. Period.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_A._Clarke

Why isn't Clarke Honorable? Is it because he's one of the first individuals with the necessary credentials to publicly state the Bush admin purposefully exploited 9/11 to justify invading Iraq? I'm guessing that's why.

"U.S. Rep. John P. Murtha has dedicated his life to serving his country both in the military and in the halls of Congress. He had a long and distinguished 37-year career in the U.S. Marine Corps, retiring from the Marine Corps Reserve as a colonel in 1990; and he has been serving the people of the 12th Congressional District since 1974, one of only 131 people in the nation's history to have served more than 30 years in the U.S. House of Representatives and one of only 224 Members of Congress who have served 30 or more years."
http://www.house.gov/murtha/bio.shtml

Murtha's obviously not a typical Vet and surely he could be called as an Expert Witness in any trial with regards to the Military.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

FullyAmbivalent

Dec 14, 2004
Whitehall, Michigan, United States of America
Visit site
✟8,090.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Oblivious said:
Wow...innocent? I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading in this thread. :(

I suppose he's innocent of the WTC bombings in the early 90's, too, or was that Clinton's doing? After all, the Bush administration is responsible for 9/11, right? :sigh:

OBL had no connection to the WTC bombings in the 90's.... that was an egyptian... but... you may be interested in the story that the FBI was working with the egyptian... look it up.

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
FullyAmbivalent said:
OBL had no connection to the WTC bombings in the 90's.... that was an egyptian... but... you may be interested in the story that the FBI was working with the egyptian... look it up.

Some people will not change their minds or admit they were wrong, no matter how much evidence is presented otherwise.:(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
JPPT1974 said:
Innocent?? You got to be kidding me!:mad: :mad:

There's a thread in GPD specifically requesting evidence proving he/Alkida acted alone. So far, nothing of substance has been posted. Anyone who has such evidence is encourage to post it so the rest of us can understand why he's been blamed since 9/11 at 9:00 am. Kind of strange isn't, I mean, before the attacks were even finished some in DC must have had a crystal ball to be able to see all and know who was responsible without ANY investigating.

Upvote 0