indomitable
Aug 17, 2011
West Yorkshire
✟19,502.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

It's ideas such as this that perpetuate the tribal politics that plague America.

You can't advance the conversation if both sides are simply pointing fingers at the other, claiming they are accomplice in some kind of grand conspiracy of corruption and tyranny.

BOTH canditates are worth of contempt in their own way and are by far the worst America has produced for a long, long time.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the same applies to those who elect Trump. I see him as even more corrupt than Hillary. However, his evil is more open and out there for all to see instead of in the shadows. He is blatantly sinful and does not care.

I am not voting for either.
But I am praying for Hillary to win (Under God's will and direction of course).

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the same applies to those who elect Trump. I see him as even more corrupt than Hillary. However, his evil is more open and out there for all to see instead of in the shadows. He is blatantly sinful and does not care.

I am not voting for either.
But I am praying for Hillary to win (Under God's will and direction of course).

Just fyi, actually placing your vote might be more effective than praying.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just fyi, actually placing your vote might be more effective than praying.

Uh, GOD is sooo much more powerful than my ability to vote. Also, I am actually against voting. But I am not against praying to God. If my judgment is wrong, God will choose the right person to put into power for His ultimate good (regardless of what I think). Also, God has the ability or power to influence an election if He truly desired so. Hence, why I am praying. Also, God using someone for his glory is different than me placing into power an evil person. I am not God to know the best choice for His good plan in certain cases with choosing a leader for a nation. Only God knows all the variables for the goodness of His Kingdom.

Upvote 0