(Orthodox) Russian soldiers engage in systematic rape to prevent women from having babies in future

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Killing people is evil, but some people make a lot of enemies for themselves. Imagining that one can pinpoint who killed X when X has deliberately engaged in activities for years that anger many, at home and abroad, is silly.

I'm not attributing such imaginings to you, @rusmeister . I'm agreeing with you, if I understand your post right.

As to slander against Dugin, I haven't read any slander (maybe there is), but the stuff the guy says, if spouted in the US, would get him laughed out of or thrown out of many serious conservative circles. The notion that the guy is some kind of admirable conservative because his adult daughter was murdered is unconnected to reality.

To illustrate what I am talking about, here are some quotes from Dugin. Russian in brackets. All these quotes from here. Dugin wants to create ghettos for those who use roller blades and thinks there is nothing more repellent than surfing. He is against naming and prefers people simply to have numbers within their nationality.

It'll be a Leviathanesque ghetto for people who use roller blades, rappers, or skateboarders. The most terrible ghettoes will be created [to contain] surfers: surfing is the most impudent, most anti-Eurasian phenomenon! There is nothing more repellent than [someone] riding one of those foul boards [surfboards] with a white, toothy grin. Basically, Atlantism is our enemy, full stop. There's nothing else to say. The main thing has already been said. Anyone who can't understand it is beyond all help, utterly.
[Это будет атлантистское, левиафановское гетто для роллеров, рэпперов или скейтбордистов. Самые страшные гетто будут созданы для серфингистов, — вот это самое наглое, самое антиевразийское явление. Нет ничего более отвратительного, чем катание с белозубой улыбкой на этой омерзительной доске. Одним словом, атлантизм — это наш абсолютный враг. Больше здесь сказать нечего. Самое главное сказано. Кто не понял, ему уже ничего не поможет. Ничего.]

[...]
Now I will address the Eurasian concept of the human being. It's probably clear by now that, for our perspective, a human being is an embodiment of nation and land. In other words, a human being as such does not exist. A human being is only a conditional / conventional / pretend fragment of deeper realities. Therefore, within our own nation [people, ethnicity], there's not such a strain of dialectic [this is unclear in the original]. What difference is there between "you" and "me"? If we're both Russian, what division can there be?! [Теперь о том, что такое евразийское представление о человеке. Наверное, уже легко понять, что, с нашей точки зрения, человек есть воплощение народа и земли. Другими словами, человека самого по себе нет, он условный фрагмент более глубоких реальностей. Поэтому между «я» и «ты» в рамках собственного народа не существует такого уж большого напряжения диалектики. Ну «я», ну «ты», по сути дела, если мы русские люди, какая разница, чего делить?! ]

The quality of Russianness lives through him and breathes through him. Our [Russian, Eurasian] concept of the human is not individual. This doesn't mean that we don't have individuality. Quite the opposite: once we begin to feel that we are Russian people - Russian #15, Russian #17, Russian #19 - we begin to feel our true individuality. But that will happen naturally and by degrees, not by force, not artifically, not under the influence of a false and compulsory programming. Our own "I" will leap out of us, in reply to [hearing] "Russian #15" and will say 'No, sorry, I'm not Vasya, of course, but I'm not Petya, either. You called me Vasya and you believed me to be Vasya. That was a mistake. It was too hasty. Now I've become Russian #15. I'm glad, but I do have something of my own.' And let your soul tell you what this thing of 'your own' is. Let it speak its own true name."

[Просто русское живет сквозь него, дышит сквозь него. Наше представление о человеке не индивидуально. Это не значит, что у нас нет индивидуальности. Наоборот, как только мы почувствуем себя русскими людьми — русский номер 15, русский номер 17, русская номер 19, — мы начнем впервые осознавать нашу подлинную индивидуальность. Но это будет происходить естественно и постепенно, а не искусственным образом, не в силу ложного насильственного программирования. Наше собственное «я» выскочит из нас, особенно в ответ на «русского номер 15», и скажет: «Нет, извините, я, конечно, не „Вася”, но я и не „Петя”. Вы назвали меня „Васей” и считали „Васей”. Это было ошибкой, слишком поспешно. Вот теперь я стал русским номер 15, я рад, но у меня кое-что свое есть, то ли было, то ли завелось». И пусть это «свое» расскажет вам ваша душа, пусть она и назовет свое подлинное имя.]

Upvote 0

Nick1000

Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2018
Pacific Coast - originally from Maine
✟453,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To illustrate what I am talking about, here are some quotes from Dugin. Russian in brackets. All these quotes from here. Dugin wants to create ghettos for those who use roller blades and thinks there is nothing more repellent than surfing. He is against naming and prefers people simply to have numbers within their nationality.

It'll be a Leviathanesque ghetto for people who use roller blades, rappers, or skateboarders. The most terrible ghettoes will be created [to contain] surfers: surfing is the most impudent, most anti-Eurasian phenomenon! There is nothing more repellent than [someone] riding one of those foul boards [surfboards] with a white, toothy grin. Basically, Atlantism is our enemy, full stop. There's nothing else to say. The main thing has already been said. Anyone who can't understand it is beyond all help, utterly.
[Это будет атлантистское, левиафановское гетто для роллеров, рэпперов или скейтбордистов. Самые страшные гетто будут созданы для серфингистов, — вот это самое наглое, самое антиевразийское явление. Нет ничего более отвратительного, чем катание с белозубой улыбкой на этой омерзительной доске. Одним словом, атлантизм — это наш абсолютный враг. Больше здесь сказать нечего. Самое главное сказано. Кто не понял, ему уже ничего не поможет. Ничего.]

[...]
Now I will address the Eurasian concept of the human being. It's probably clear by now that, for our perspective, a human being is an embodiment of nation and land. In other words, a human being as such does not exist. A human being is only a conditional / conventional / pretend fragment of deeper realities. Therefore, within our own nation [people, ethnicity], there's not such a strain of dialectic [this is unclear in the original]. What difference is there between "you" and "me"? If we're both Russian, what division can there be?! [Теперь о том, что такое евразийское представление о человеке. Наверное, уже легко понять, что, с нашей точки зрения, человек есть воплощение народа и земли. Другими словами, человека самого по себе нет, он условный фрагмент более глубоких реальностей. Поэтому между «я» и «ты» в рамках собственного народа не существует такого уж большого напряжения диалектики. Ну «я», ну «ты», по сути дела, если мы русские люди, какая разница, чего делить?! ]

The quality of Russianness lives through him and breathes through him. Our [Russian, Eurasian] concept of the human is not individual. This doesn't mean that we don't have individuality. Quite the opposite: once we begin to feel that we are Russian people - Russian #15, Russian #17, Russian #19 - we begin to feel our true individuality. But that will happen naturally and by degrees, not by force, not artifically, not under the influence of a false and compulsory programming. Our own "I" will leap out of us, in reply to [hearing] "Russian #15" and will say 'No, sorry, I'm not Vasya, of course, but I'm not Petya, either. You called me Vasya and you believed me to be Vasya. That was a mistake. It was too hasty. Now I've become Russian #15. I'm glad, but I do have something of my own.' And let your soul tell you what this thing of 'your own' is. Let it speak its own true name."

[Просто русское живет сквозь него, дышит сквозь него. Наше представление о человеке не индивидуально. Это не значит, что у нас нет индивидуальности. Наоборот, как только мы почувствуем себя русскими людьми — русский номер 15, русский номер 17, русская номер 19, — мы начнем впервые осознавать нашу подлинную индивидуальность. Но это будет происходить естественно и постепенно, а не искусственным образом, не в силу ложного насильственного программирования. Наше собственное «я» выскочит из нас, особенно в ответ на «русского номер 15», и скажет: «Нет, извините, я, конечно, не „Вася”, но я и не „Петя”. Вы назвали меня „Васей” и считали „Васей”. Это было ошибкой, слишком поспешно. Вот теперь я стал русским номер 15, я рад, но у меня кое-что свое есть, то ли было, то ли завелось». И пусть это «свое» расскажет вам ваша душа, пусть она и назовет свое подлинное имя.]

So many threats to Russia.

Upvote 0

Nick1000

Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2018
✟453,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
There is fantastic news from Ukraine today, as anyone following the war already knows.

On a related note.Yesterday, September 8th, on his Telegram channel, Aleksandr Khodakovsky, former Russian "Vostok" batallion commander and former defense minister of the fake Donetsk People's Republic (Russian puppet), posted sad messages on his Telegram. They are losing because they didn't expect this, etc. This sentence stands out. Keep in mind, this is posted by a pro-Putin, pro-war public figure.

"Among the many documents we had gotten hold of that described Ukraine's tactics, not a single one described preparations for any offensive movements - only defense."

[Среди множества документов, попавших нам в руки и определявщих тактику действий Украины, не было ни одного, который бы регламентировал действия в наступлении - только в обороне.]

Link here.

For months, the Russian propaganda sphere (much of which was believed by some in the West) was filled with talk of the certainty that Ukraine was about to attack, attack, attack! And now, according to a public statement by a Russian military commander who is still on the "side" of the aggressor...they had not a single bit of information that Ukraine's military was prepared to go on the offensive, ever.

That is: according to a former Ukrainian citizen, turned Russian military commander (not George Soros, not Biden, not MSN, not BLM, not Ru Paul), the central claim of Russian propaganda, that Ukraine was a threat to Russia, was an outright lie.

May Christ God grant peace to Ukraine and her people, may He grant repentance to the aggressors, may He save the people of Russia from the rage and cruelty of their ruler.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,179,070.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We visited our former spiritual Father a few days ago in the monastery in Greece where he has retired. He told us that for the last week they had been providing accomodation for a group of monks from the Ukraine, who had been forced to leave their monastery so it could be used as a military compound by the government.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We visited our former spiritual Father a few days ago in the monastery in Greece where he has retired. He told us that for the last week they had been providing accomodation for a group of monks from the Ukraine, who had been forced to leave their monastery so it could be used as a military compound by the government.
Naturally, this would not have been necessary if the government of the Russian Federation had not decided to bomb MP (and other) parishes, putting the lives of monks, clergy, and laypeople all at risk and actually killing many of them.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,179,070.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Naturally, this would not have been necessary if the government of the Russian Federation had not decided to bomb MP (and other) parishes, putting the lives of monks, clergy, and laypeople all at risk and actually killing many of them.
"Necessary"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
What!? I have no idea where you are getting that from.
The country they're in is under attack. There's no other information about this (that I have) except your post. Considering that Ukraine is not under a genocidal regime, and Russia exists under a genocidal, anti-Christian regime that has express intent to eliminate Ukraine as a country, I think the monks are better off having been moved somewhere else for a time than simply being shelled or shot to death, as so many Orthodox people in Ukraine have already been.

If indeed it is true that they were moved from their monastery (not questioning you, but there is no other information about this available to me).

If Putin and his enablers hadn't decided to go full Nazi and attack a country that was doing literally nothing to them and had no intent to, those monks would still be in their monastery praying and doing the services.

So if it's a shame that they were moved (and it is), that's another one in the "Putin hates the Church" column.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,464,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If you are reading this thread, please do say a prayer for the people of Ukraine.

I remove a particle for everyone involved in Ukraine every Liturgy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Platina

Nov 3, 2017
Mechanicsburg
✟228,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Russian troops are retreating so fast now that they are not even taking the washing machines with them.
Is this some kind of expression? What does it mean to take the washing machines with them, or not?

Upvote 0

Nick1000

Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2018
✟453,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is this some kind of expression? What does it mean to take the washing machines with them, or not?

The Russian troops have developed a well deserved reputation for looting washing machines from the civilians and then sending them back home or giving them to their officers in exchange for some benefit.

FPkpjbYWYAUknv6.jpg
FPyyJcvWUAEsLks

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: Nick1000
Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The recently liberated Izium contains many mass graves, with every sign that hundreds of locals were horribly tortured and executed under occupation by the forces under the control of the anti-Christian, pro-genocide regime that rules the Russian Federation.

Izium bodies show signs of torture and execution | DW | 18.09.2022

Last edited:
Upvote 0