May 2, 2014
✟15,181.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Credit for the picture and text go to silouanthompson.net, I just put them together.

Upvote 0

MilesVitae

Nov 12, 2012
Massachusetts, New England
✟9,880.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL I know it's been a few weeks, but I just saw this and I crack up every time I look at it

And my apologies to any Catholics - please forgive me - but the first one just struck me as funny because of the character. :)

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: seekingsolace
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Gxg (G²);65701219 said:
That's awesome!

It was, and I love it. Unfortunately, I'm not quite positive what is going on? I think I have heard of what this might be, but ... I'm still too new to be sure, LOL.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the assistance Kylissa, I tried a few times. Thought it might have to do with my low post count and being new?

You're welcome. That may be the problem - I think you need 50 posts? So just keep talking to us ... you'll be there before you know it. ;)

I know though I have some problems with images and videos. I just forget every time how I did it last time, so sometimes I have to redo it a few times before I get it. But I went in to quote your post, and that showed me the URL at least, so I was able to get it for you. :)

I'm glad I did, it's a really cool meme. Now I just need to find out what's actually happening there, since I'm so new to Orthodoxy I'm not sure. ;)

Welcome, once again! :)

Upvote 0
May 2, 2014
✟15,181.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad I did, it's a really cool meme. Now I just need to find out what's actually happening there, since I'm so new to Orthodoxy I'm not sure. ;)

Welcome, once again! :)

Thanks. That is a picture of the blessing of the waters related to the feast of Theophany in January. This will probably explain it better than I can: orthodoxwiki.org/Theophany

It's basically the feast remembering Christ's baptism and the clear revelation of the Trinity that occurred there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks. That is a picture of the blessing of the waters related to the feast of Theophany in January. This will probably explain it better than I can: orthodoxwiki.org/Theophany

It's basically the feast remembering Christ's baptism and the clear revelation of the Trinity that occurred there.

Oh, thank you! I'd heard of that, but never seen a photo. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.