Original Worship Music... Would love your ears and support!

SingtheWord

Oct 4, 2013
Dallas, TX
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone!

I just launched a music ministry called "Sing The Word" on Youtube! I'm going to be working with different local worship leaders to record original songs that God has put on my heart to write. I literally just posted my first video today, and am hoping to post at least one original song per month!

It would be great to have all of you to listen, drop feedback/encouragement, etc. And I really just hope that anyone who listens will be blessed, and that most importantly God is glorified!

Please search for "gosingtheword" on YouTube, and you'll find my channel.

Thank you in advance!

In Christ,
Sean

SingtheWord

Oct 4, 2013
Dallas, TX
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

I posted my 2nd song yesterday on YouTube. It's dedicated to my Mom who passed away from cancer in 2005, and also to a friend currently battling stage 4 lung cancer. But praise God that He provides life over death and is bigger than any circumstance!

Please check it out and I would love your feedback on both songs so far.

Search "gosingtheword" on YouTube

God Bless you all,
Sean

Upvote 0

SingtheWord

Oct 4, 2013
Dallas, TX
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep up the good work! If you ever need a worship team from Maine let me know!

Thank you so much, praise God! I'd love to have a worship team from Maine do something of mine haha. Seriously though, if eventually you ever hear a song that you guys would want to play at your own church, just let me know and I'll send you the lyrics and chords. I still have to figure out all of the CCLI stuff though and if I need to put my music on there first =).

God bless and thanks again for the encouragement!

Sean

Upvote 0

SingtheWord

Oct 4, 2013
Dallas, TX
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone,

I just posted a third original Christian song last week, this one is called "Tablet" and I was blessed to work with a very talented gospel singer/musician on it!

Please check it out, and as usual, I'd love any feedback!

Search "gosingtheword" on YouTube.

God Bless!
Sean

Upvote 0