Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Curious what everyone does to organize theology or resources they are currently studying?

I have one of those chaotic brains who tends to overdo things with collecting resources, articles, courses, etc., but then have trouble following the order or keeping things in focus to study one thing at a time rather than jump all over the place.

Lately I've started a personal, private blog on Blogger to keep resources organized with labels and tags via posts and pages. This way instead of being spread around in folders on the computer or trying to mentally keep up with study on various websites, I've been putting my study notes, links and resources in posts.

Curious on the ways others organize, whether offline or online?

Reactions: LaSorcia

LamorakDesGalis

Sep 22, 2004
Dallas Texas
✟11,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A private blog - very interesting.

In the old days I collected papers and written notes that I placed in folders in a filing cabinet. I don't add to it anymore but still look for materials in there. Over time final notes shifted to the computer, first in Word, then mind maps (MindManager), Evernote and for a number of years now in OneNote. That helps to centralize things better.

• Informative
Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0