Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"Whoever knows what is right to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin." --James 4:17

I found a great website that's filled with various organizations where we can volunteer & work against human trafficking, from various angles (advocacy, prevention, etc.). I'm trying to find a program I can do by the end of the summer, and I also wanted to share this link for anyone with similar interests.

Organizations

I'm looking, but please let me know if you find anything that meets what I'm looking for: I'm a 20-year old male, I want a low-cost (<$1,000) opportunity to be able to actually get out there to actively work against this evil. I can't do anything in East Asia; the food makes me sick. Otherwise, I'm up for a 1- or 2-week program anywhere in the world, preferably during the first or maybe second week of August.

Thank you for all your help, and please pray for these organizations & everyone who works with them, and everyone that makes them necessary! (Traffickers need our prayers, too!)

Also, here's a link to Priceless Movement, which includes a directory of all 50 states & DC, for organizations to combat human trafficking:

Priceless Movement

May God bless us all on our quest for justice!

Last edited:

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Does that include distributing awareness brochures in cities? Do you think that would be relatively a low-budget project?
Actually, I think that would be great! I might have to pick some up to give away, drop off in bathrooms, and so on. A lot of people don't realize it's happening; even if they eat at restaurants staffed by trafficked immigrants, buy cheap avocados from Mexico that were probably farmed by slaves (cheap produce is generally an indicator of trafficking), and inappropriate content stars & prostitutes that people think are there consentually; sometimes they are, it's far too common for them to be trafficked.

Data on Human Trafficking

Thank you again for the idea, and may God inspire us to do what we can!

• Informative
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You can request posters, pamphlets and cards here:
Request Blue Campaign Materials

Hopefully, your Diocese has more material too.
Thank you so much for sharing this. I just talked with University Ministry here, and placed a shipment for 250 informational brochures to slip under the doors of dorms & put out elsewhere that people could find them. However, there's a very good problem with ordering resources; they're seriously backordered, and it'll take 3-4 months to get anything! It's great that so many people are trying to get these resources!

May God bless us all & give constant graces of conversion to all the human traffickers!

• Winner
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0