Organization for the Defense of Evil Characters (O.D.E.C.)

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
World heroin capital(Baltimore), Maryland
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Official ODEC mission statement:

Dear CFRPG community,

I am sorry to inform you of the following. It is very painful for me to write, and may be just as painful for you to read. However, as a contributing member to the CFRPG forum, it is my duty to inform you of the injustice being practised every day. I am sure we would all agree that CFRPG values politeness, equality, and general kindness. Unfortunately, we pracitice these traits to all but one group: ethically-challenged characters.

The ethically-challenged are submitted to a series of discriminations every day that many of us could not even imagine. This shall only be an abbreviated list of the most glaring inequalities.

First, as a minority, evil characters suffer job discrimination. While there are many evil characters willing to play a villian in a RPG, untalented cardboard NPCs are often put in their place. It is an indubitable scientific fact that RPGs with an evil character rather than an NPC perform better; e.g. Time of Trial, The Consi. Refusal to allow an evil character into a story, even though the overall quality would be increased, shows the most blatant bigotry.

As bad as job discrimitation is, evil characters often suffer worse on the job. There, they are submitted to cruel beatings at the hands of the more ethically-blessed. Evil characters are often cut off with no friends, armies or means of defense. It is common for a lone evil character to be trapped inside a peasent hovel while millions of ethical men and elves beat down their door.

Though it causes the least physical harm, name-calling can be the most painful of all discrimination faced by evil characters. I shall just a few examples of what an evil character is called, though they are so hateful I could not even type out the whole word: Evil****, Mon****, Sc** De***, and Vill***.

So, my CFRPG friends, do you see the injustice being practised here daily? I, for one, shall not stand idle while our evil character bretheren are mistreated so by the good characters. This letter is to inform you of the founding of the new organization, the Organization for the Defense of Evil Characters (O.D.E.C.). ODEC shall fight injustice against evil characters everywhere we see it. We shall provide legal council for evil characters who have been injusticed. CFRPG community, join with us for a brighter tomarrow for all alingments!:D

Sincerely,
ODEC Chairman
Megachihuahua
Megachihuahua
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To contact ODEC if you feel an evil character has been discriminated against, either post in this thread or send a private message to:
Megachihuahua

Anyone may become a member by posting in this thread and asking to be a member. As a member, you will be immune to ODEC prosecution in the ODEC court. Those who abuse membership by becoming members so that they can discriminate against evil characters shall be removed from membership.:p Any members may be on the ODEC Prosecution or Defense teams.

Beware of ODEC's malevolent clone, SPAGNIC. They frequently spout half-truths about ODEC in an attempt to discredit us. But poo on them, we are the ones who really fight against discrimination; SPAGNIC only gets in our way. Our unstoppable way.:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mega, you have made me seen the light! I have witnessed the abuse countless times, and know it's time to take a stand! I would like to levy a case against GeneralE's Gabrial. Gabrial has mistreated a fine fellow by the name of Takeo Otori countless times! He has threatened him with HOLY WATER! His only crime: being possesed by a demon! How rude is that!

Upvote 0

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Excellent, we already have three members!
Mega, you have made me seen the light! I have witnessed the abuse countless times, and know it's time to take a stand! I would like to levy a case against GeneralE's Gabrial. Gabrial has mistreated a fine fellow by the name of Takeo Otori countless times! He has threatened him with HOLY WATER! His only crime: being possesed by a demon! How rude is that!
Our legal team shall look into it. If there is evidence of discrimination, we shall first ask Gabriel for an apology. If he refuses, we will take it to court.

BTW, we need a legal team. Any volunteers?

A courtroom thread will be set up in New Worlds, and any one being sued will have to go there or settle out of court.

Upvote 0

jesusfreak10537

So she dances...
Nov 6, 2004
In my own strange world that consists of speech, d
Visit site
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'll be in the legal team. I have watched the use and abuse of poor, evil characters for months...and frankly, it sickens me. I will do anything to help in this noble and just cause.

Upvote 0

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It does not appear that Blessed-One is a mod anymore. I shall send this letter to Lady Firehawk to notify her of our creation.

The legal team's duties will be to investigate cases of alleged mistreatment, and to notify offenders that they have been summoned to ODEC court. We shall become a force to be feared!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
AHEM. I call our first meeting to order. This is about Otori vs. Gabriel. These statements are from Gabriel's own admission. As we will see, Gabriel was only motivated because Otori was possesed:

It did not work. about half a step from Slice Otori was met the silent man fist in the face. the mans felt Otori`s jaw shatter.
"Zat shud nock him out gud."The man said

"I am sarry My frend but I can nat leave I feer this man is possed by a deman and he must be exorcized emidetly!"The man said

The man grabed a crossbow from around his belt and shot takeo in the stomach.
"sarry I had to shoot you at close range but you shud live it was a holy arrow."the man said loading another silvery arrow into the crossbow and aiming down a Takeo`s face.

"Dant You undar stand thes man is Possed by a deman...I am afriad It is a Most Pawerful one."the Man in black said

While Otori was talking to Everel the Man in black snuck up behind him and broke a bottle over his head.

"Hopefully Thes Deman is kelled weth holy water"He said as he drew his sword and stood ready "Just in case"he said He carried a large 5.5 ft long sword shaped like a cross

"thes Man is POSSESED BY A DEMAN and you want me to leeve It alon!!!" the man said angrily

"We must geet him to my home thare we Can work safely ind mabye have hem out by mornieng"The man said sounding very worried

So, we have assualt, attempted murder, slander, stalking, harrasment, attempted kidnapping, what else?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampson x

Supreme Commander of the Paralytic Army
Dec 21, 2004
Indiana
✟5,603.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
(I want to join too.)
Don't forget the damages on Otori's carreer now that his jaw is broken and he won't be able to communicate as well to his coworkers as he could previously.
I think you can also get Gabriel on an illegal account of trying a forceful conversion of faith.

Upvote 0

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would like to represent all misunderstood half orcs, Easterlings, Dark Jedi/Imperial Officers and former deathknights who have tried to live normal lives, but are unable to do to the cruel sterotypes of their race and what they did while they had no control over themselves(that includes being under orders).

I would also like to make a complaint of my pervert/stuck up bully, Dagnir, who was frozen and almost killed as a result for hitting on a barmaid and hanging around with prostitutes!

And Mega, you mentioned unethical.... I have a scottish character who wears a kilt, as his heritage and background would dictate, which earned him heavy discrimination and name-calling.

I will help in whatever way I can.

Upvote 0

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Excellent! That makes... seven members/lawyers in just one day, I think.

Dave, I know it was CANNON who beat up Dagnir, but we need names for the other two. I'm not really sure if the third one qualifies, though.

Thanks, Lessien and Sampson X. I think we have enough evidence to win agianst Gabriel. You two can be in charge of that case if you wish.

We also need volunteers for the Dagnir case, which I witnessed and am sure we can pursue it. I'll go get the quotes.

Upvote 0