Visit site
✟400,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone sincerely for your prayers! I'm glad to announce that, by God’s grace, I’m a called and ordained servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. It’s humbling, but a real joy!

It's still early days, but you can find my ministry over at: The Rejected Stone

One of the things I'm working on is a Lutheran resource app for web and mobile, containing the Holy Bible with Kretzmann and Luther's commentaries, Concordia, and other works, like dogmatics and devotionals. Basically, making older materials more readily accessible and in one place. It'll all be free, so I hope it can benefit many. It's a bit of an undertaking and it takes time to develop, but I'll keep you posted.

Anyway, please let me know if I can be of service. I'd be glad to help where I can.

The peace of Christ to you all +

profile.jpg

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟400,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Awesome news!

Thank you! God be praised!

Congratulations Pastor! What denomination of Lutheranism are you?

Thank you very much!

I serve in a small Orthodox or Confessional Lutheran body called the Independent Lutheran Diocese (ILD), which is doctrinally very close to LCMS and WELS. A lot of the resources we use in our seminary are either LCMS or pre-LCMS/WELS. We have no presence here in Japan, where I live, so this ministry will be missional in character.

Blessings +

Congratulations and God bless you!

Thank you! God bless +

Upvote 0

Devin Hammond

Nov 25, 2020
San Clemente
✟3,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you! God be praised!

Thank you very much!

I serve in a small Orthodox or Confessional Lutheran body called the Independent Lutheran Diocese (ILD), which is doctrinally very close to LCMS and WELS. A lot of the resources we use in our seminary are either LCMS or pre-LCMS/WELS. We have no presence here in Japan, where I live, so this ministry will be missional in character.

Blessings +

Thank you! God bless +

That’s awesome! I have attended an LCMS church for years but I’m also starting to attend a Messianic Church and have been looking into the Orthodox Church as well. I have some problems with Lutheran doctrine. Maybe you could help me address some of the issues I’m having if you aren’t too busy. Congratulations again on your ordination and Gods blessings!

Reactions: Daniel9v9
Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟400,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
That’s awesome! I have attended an LCMS church for years but I’m also starting to attend a Messianic Church and have been looking into the Orthodox Church as well. I have some problems with Lutheran doctrine. Maybe you could help me address some of the issues I’m having if you aren’t too busy. Congratulations again on your ordination and Gods blessings!

Thanks again! Oh, nice. Yeah, I'd be very happy to help. Please feel free to drop me a message or invite me to a thread.

Upvote 0

Devin Hammond

Nov 25, 2020
San Clemente
✟3,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks again! Oh, nice. Yeah, I'd be very happy to help. Please feel free to drop me a message or invite me to a thread.

Alright Pastor I started a thread on one of the issues I’m having which is the sabbath.

Lutheranism and the Sabbath

Thanks for any input you can give.

Reactions: Daniel9v9
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟400,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟400,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations! Japan is a wonderful place, I hope that you can help them see the light of Christ.

Thank you very much for that! And yes, let us pray for more workers. Japan needs it.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟745,855.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Thank you everyone sincerely for your prayers! I'm glad to announce that, by God’s grace, I’m a called and ordained servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. It’s humbling, but a real joy!

It's still early days, but you can find my ministry over at: The Rejected Stone

One of the things I'm working on is a Lutheran resource app for web and mobile, containing the Holy Bible with Kretzmann and Luther's commentaries, Concordia, and other works, like dogmatics and devotionals. Basically, making older materials more readily accessible and in one place. It'll all be free, so I hope it can benefit many. It's a bit of an undertaking and it takes time to develop, but I'll keep you posted.

Anyway, please let me know if I can be of service. I'd be glad to help where I can.

The peace of Christ to you all +

View attachment 289624
How is the app progressing?

Upvote 0