Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The orange text on the top of quote boxes is too light, and it is obnoxious. Example:

1 Corinthians 29:2 said:
Now with all my ability I have provided for the house of my God the gold for the things of gold, the silver for the things of silver, the bronze for the things of bronze, the iron for the things of iron, wood for the things of wood, onyx stones and inlaid stones, stones of antimony and stones of various colors, and all kinds of precious stones and alabaster in abundance.

Previously, before the upgrade said text was a sensible gray. Also, the quote box had a gray background. Any way that can be fixed?

Also, in general all of the orange on the forum index is an assault on my optometrist-needing eyeballs. Is there any way that can be toned down, like made into a darker orange or replaced with a medium green? If all of the oranges are linked together, replacing them with #208735 Green would be amazing.

Agree/disagree? Any other color suggestions?

Upvote 0

doughtz

Owner of christianforums.com
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jun 10, 2022
San Diego
Visit site
✟110,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The orange text on the top of quote boxes is too light, and it is obnoxious. Example:

Previously, before the upgrade said text was a sensible gray. Also, the quote box had a gray background. Any way that can be fixed?

Also, in general all of the orange on the forum index is an assault on my optometrist-needing eyeballs. Is there any way that can be toned down, like made into a darker orange or replaced with a medium green? If all of the oranges are linked together, replacing them with #208735 Green would be amazing.

Agree/disagree? Any other color suggestions?
Yeah I can agree with that. How about now? Dark enough?

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟203,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The quote boxes and the forum index are 500% better (keep that! Yes!) , but now the Reply button at the top of this thread looks murky. Perhaps if the color of the text of the word "Reply" was changed to white, that would help.

Good job, though. Things are definitely better.

Upvote 0

doughtz

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jun 10, 2022
San Diego
Visit site
✟110,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The quote boxes and the forum index are 500% better (keep that! Yes!) , but now the Reply button at the top of this thread looks murky. Perhaps if the color of the text of the word "Reply" was changed to white, that would help.

Good job, though. Things are definitely better.
Ahhh you're right. I'll see if I can change that... might have to go with a lighter option but will try to get that sorted

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟203,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ahhh you're right. I'll see if I can change that... might have to go with a lighter option but will try to get that sorted
kk. Looks like quotes are better, but the forum index brightness and that murky reply button have an inverse relationship. I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Upvote 0

doughtz

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jun 10, 2022
San Diego
Visit site
✟110,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
kk. Looks like quotes are better, but the forum index brightness and that murky reply button have an inverse relationship. I guess I'll just have to get used to it.
Reply button should be bright again. What is the forum index brightness you're talking about?

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟203,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Reply button should be bright again. What is the forum index brightness you're talking about?
Screenshot (585).png

I'm talking about the stuff inside the red circles that I have pointed to with the red arrows. It's bright.

Upvote 0