✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello my brothers and sisters,

I am posting here to look for gifted and talented musicians and other various gifts and talents. I am starting a movement to spread the goodness of the father all around the internet. I have a youtube page that doesnt have many followers at all but thats not what i am here for. I want us all to join together for a common cause so we can save souls. The name of the team is GCG (Gods Chosen Generation). This is something that came to mind one day and i feel that its a sign from god. I'm not asking for money or anything just help spreading his word around as Gods chosen generation which we all are. Please if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Lets start saving souls.

Thank you for your time.

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not really a musician! Sorry!

But keep pushing the quest!!!!!

Hello my brothers and sisters,

I am posting here to look for gifted and talented musicians and other various gifts and talents. I am starting a movement to spread the goodness of the father all around the internet. I have a youtube page that doesnt have many followers at all but thats not what i am here for. I want us all to join together for a common cause so we can save souls. The name of the team is GCG (Gods Chosen Generation). This is something that came to mind one day and i feel that its a sign from god. I'm not asking for money or anything just help spreading his word around as Gods chosen generation which we all are. Please if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Lets start saving souls.

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: JD011089
Upvote 0

JD011089

With God anything is possible
Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not really a musician! Sorry!

But keep pushing the quest!!!!!
You dont have to be a musician. I said that due to the page i posted on. which is also why i said "other various gifts and talents." thank you for the reply. I'm just looking for a team of people to help represent the cause and the name. Really trying to make a change out there.

Upvote 0

J Daniel

Jul 14, 2019
Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right I see!

Well at the moment I am looking to be hands on at my church to grow so I probably wouldn't be the best disciple in your mission right now!

But you will grow! Don't worry!

You dont have to be a musician. I said that due to the page i posted on. which is also why i said "other various gifts and talents." thank you for the reply. I'm just looking for a team of people to help represent the cause and the name. Really trying to make a change out there.

Reactions: JD011089
Upvote 0