Opponent and Defenders of "Virgin Birth"

W

wmssid

66) “To so, Lord of [me]* (YNDA) giving a sign to you, seeing sign ‘the woman from** (internal M) (HML’H) conceiving’ and birthing*^ a son, and calling her name of Him, ‘God with us^*’ (Immanuel) (LA WNM’) ... For in before the child knowing [to] refusing Bera^^ and choosing in good, she will be forsaken the earth*** of her that you dreading, from face of two kings of her” - Isa 7.14, 16.

^^ “Bera” was a king of Sodom, with no definition for the word.

RSV: “Therefore the* Lord Himself** will give you a sign. Behold, a young woman^^^ […]** (Note A) shall conceive and bear*^ a son, and shall call his name Imman’u-el^* … For before the child knows how (?) to refuse the evil ^^ and choose the good, the land*** before whose two kings you are in dread will be deserted” – RSV, 1946.
A) The word “the” is not prefixed to Lord anywhere in the Hebrew Scripture. This is only from the Antichrist Jews, and their servants.
B) “Himself”^ is “”this.”
C) “The woman from (M) conceiving” = a “virgin.” Even the Antichrist Jews got this right.
Strong’s #1167 – Baal; but also “man” (19 Xs). The “internal Preposition”, “M” is translated, “from.” This preposition applied to the following word, “conceiving.” Then, “A woman [removed] from conceiving” = “a virgin.” KJV, NKJV, Amplified Version, NAS, NIV, and about 15 other translations in my personal library, all agree on the word, “virgin.”
But, Johnny-come-lately, 1946, set out to demonstrate his “superior wisdom” and disbelief in the “virgin birth.” In articles explaining the reasons for the translators change from “virgin” to “young woman,” the writer said that, “almah” (HML’H) always meant, “woman.”
This is why the living God shares the Spirit of God with his servants – to expose such ignorance!
First of all, the letter “M” is an “internal preposition”; and so, there never was a Hebrew word, “Almah.” This leaves us with these letters: HL’H.
Secondly, the Prefix “H” is translated, “the” and “suppressed” (unwritten) the first letter of the word. This is true throughout the Old Testament. Then, the man of God is left with the task of finding the “first letter:” of the word. [Even the Antichrist Jews got this right!]
Strong’s #1167: LB’ = Baal, primarily, and “man 19 times.
Then the feminine suffix “H” changes man to “woman” (HLB’).
Finally, “the woman ‘from’ (M) conceiving” was determined to be a “virgin.”
SUMMARY: “Johnny-come-lately: and his Bible translations are your enemies.
Even the name “Jehovah” (ASV; which is wrong), was returned to “The Lord” from the Antichrist Septuagint. Who knows what other tricks they are playing with your mind?

- DRA -

Jan 21, 2004
Texas
✟4,218.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
66) “To so, Lord of [me]* (YNDA) giving a sign to you, seeing sign ‘the woman from** (internal M) (HML’H) conceiving’ and birthing*^ a son, and calling her name of Him, ‘God with us^*’ (Immanuel) (LA WNM’) ... For in before the child knowing [to] refusing Bera^^ and choosing in good, she will be forsaken the earth*** of her that you dreading, from face of two kings of her” - Isa 7.14, 16.

RSV: “Therefore the* Lord Himself** will give you a sign. Behold, a young woman^^^ […]** (Note A) shall conceive and bear*^ a son, and shall call his name Imman’u-el^* … For before the child knows how (?) to refuse the evil ^^ and choose the good, the land*** before whose two kings you are in dread will be deserted” – RSV, 1946.
A) The word “the” is not prefixed to Lord anywhere in the Hebrew Scripture. This is only from the Antichrist Jews, and their servants.
C) “The woman from (M) conceiving” = a “virgin.” Even the Antichrist Jews got this right.
Strong’s #1167 – Baal; but also “man” (19 Xs). The “internal Preposition”, “M” is translated, “from.” This preposition applied to the following word, “conceiving.” Then, “A woman [removed] from conceiving” = “a virgin.” KJV, NKJV, Amplified Version, NAS, NIV, and about 15 other translations in my personal library, all agree on the word, “virgin.”
But, Johnny-come-lately, 1946, set out to demonstrate his “superior wisdom” and disbelief in the “virgin birth.” In articles explaining the reasons for the translators change from “virgin” to “young woman,” the writer said that, “almah” (HML’H) always meant, “woman.”
This is why the living God shares the Spirit of God with his servants – to expose such ignorance!
First of all, the letter “M” is an “internal preposition”; and so, there never was a Hebrew word, “Almah.” This leaves us with these letters: HL’H.
Secondly, the Prefix “H” is translated, “the” and “suppressed” (unwritten) the first letter of the word. This is true throughout the Old Testament. Then, the man of God is left with the task of finding the “first letter:” of the word. [Even the Antichrist Jews got this right!]
Even the name “Jehovah” (ASV; which is wrong), was returned to “The Lord” from the Antichrist Septuagint. Who knows what other tricks they are playing with your mind?

Isaiah 7:14 says ...
NASV Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.
ASV Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
ESV Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
NKJV Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.
KJV Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
NIV Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
NRSV Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Look, the young woman is with child and shall bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel.
RSV Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, a young woman shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Imman'u-el.

In light of these passages and your reasoning, then only the RSV and the NRSV are our enemies, right? They are the ones that translate "`almah" as "young woman" versus "virgin," right? Therefore, per your reasoning, the other translations are our friends, right? :thumbsup:

"What exactly does "Johnny-come-lately, 1946" mean? The RSV came out in 1946. Therefore, it sounds like translations before 1946 were "from the old school" - which I understand would imply they were correct translations, right?

Do you know of any English translation that you think is 100% accurate in every respect? If so, which one is it? Yours?

Assuming we agree there isn't such a thing as a PERFECT translation from the original languages of God's word into English (or any other language), isn't the real issue whether or not we understand the meaning of the word(s) that appear in the Bible. For instance, let's assume someone uses the RSV or NRSV. They read "young woman" in Isaiah 7:14. Let's think about the passage. "Young woman," as used in English, doesn't differentiate between a married or unmarried woman. Rather, it designates age ("young") and sex ("woman"). Therefore, is it a sign that a young married woman conceives by natural means and has a son? To me, that's not a sign at all, but the natural means of procreation God put in place in the beginning. And, if a young unmarried woman conceived by natural means out of wedlock and gave birth to son, that would also be the way procreation takes place, but the "sign" given would be that she had sinned ... which doesn't fit the context at all. However, if an young unmarried woman who was a virgin gave birth to a son, then that would indeed be a "sign." Therefore, in light of these thoughts, all of us, including those who choose to use the RSV or the NRSV, must "study" or "give diligence" per 2 Timothy 2:15 and learn to handle God's word aright to give the correct meaning of Bible words and thoughts. NOTE: By "correct meaning," I mean the "intended meaning by God" - "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32 NKJV).

Reactions: DerSchweik
Upvote 0

DerSchweik

Spend time in His Word - every day
Aug 31, 2007
Right of center
✟1,879,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Another in a seemingly endless barrage of unintelligible garble of pseudo-scholastic mumbo jumbo completely bereft of any discernable point or origin of thought.

When, oh when can we expect a stop to the posting of this absurd peccancy here?

I for one am tired of seeing the RM forum littered with these sanctimonius "castle-in-the-air" meanderings by one apparently quite committed to this weird journey into theological hamartia.

Please, *please* take your "wmssid bible and alphabet soup" to some other forum that will tolerate your incessant inflammatory attacks on its church and members --- to another forum that will suffer your bizarre thought processes and macabre exegetical interpretations. Your hatred and venom towards us is evident - WE GET IT - it's becoming quite tedious and I pray it will soon stop.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by wmssid

Even the name “Jehovah” (ASV; which is wrong), was returned to “The Lord” from the Antichrist Septuagint.
Who knows what other tricks they are playing with your mind?
:scratch:
First time I have heard the LXX/Septuagint was "anti-Christ" :eek:
Another in a seemingly endless barrage of unintelligible garble of pseudo-scholastic mumbo jumbo completely bereft of any discernable point or origin of thought.

When, oh when can we expect a stop to the posting of this absurd peccancy here?

I for one am tired of seeing the RM forum littered with these sanctimonius "castle-in-the-air" meanderings by one apparently quite committed to this weird journey into theological hamartia.

Please, *please* take your "wmssid bible and alphabet soup" to some other forum that will tolerate your incessant inflammatory attacks on its church and members --- to another forum that will suffer your bizarre thought processes and macabre exegetical interpretations. Your hatred and venom towards us is evident -

WE GET IT - it's becoming quite tedious and I pray it will soon stop.
I too will pray with you, but be carefull what you pray for :prayer:

Blue Letter Bible - Search Results for YLT
"pray"
occurs 489 times in 450 verses in the YLT
Page 1 / 18 exact matches (Gen 12:11 - Gen 24:17)

1Cr 14:15
What then is it? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray also with the understanding;
I will sing psalms with the spirit, and I will sing psalms also with the understanding;

Upvote 0