East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've honestly been listening to like an hour or more of Todd White videos on youtube per day for the past 3 months. I am very weary of popular preachers (Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, etc), but with Todd White it's different. He travels the world preaching in megachurches and I can honestly say that he preaches the full gospel with no compromise. I can see the love of God in his eyes and face like I've never seen on any human being before. Anyone else really like Todd White? Any thoughts on him?

Here's a sample video on Todd White if you don't know him:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the issue people have with Todd White is the company he keeps. He spends a lot of time with preachers who are well known for their bigotry and greediness.

I have no issue with Todd myself for what it is worth.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the issue people have with Todd White is the company he keeps. He spends a lot of time with preachers who are well known for their bigotry and greediness.

I have no issue with Todd myself for what it is worth.

What preachers are you referring to? I know he hangs with Bill Johnson of Bethel a lot, I don't really have an opinion about Bill Johnson but I heard Todd refer to a good experience he had at a Benny Hinn conference and I didn't like that because Benny Hinn just seems phony to me but I could be wrong about that. Is Dan Mohler (Todds mentor) one of the ones your referring to? What preachers are known for being greedy?

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My opinion is that the guy's a conscious fraud.

He does the leg-lengthening "trick" which is nothing more than a trick. That right there is a dead giveaway. He's in it for the money and uses the Jesus / gospel talk as a cover.

The dreads / braids are, I guess, to give him "street cred." "Wow, he looks crazy and stuff, he must not be one of those "slick" money-grubbing fakes." But he is.

Sorry to be a downer. But the guy's a fake. Move on. Find a sincere preacher, a stable church that doesn't offer fake miracles, study on your own, do anything but fall for one of these people.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What preachers are you referring to? I know he hangs with Bill Johnson of Bethel a lot, I don't really have an opinion about Bill Johnson but I heard Todd refer to a good experience he had at a Benny Hinn conference and I didn't like that because Benny Hinn just seems phony to me but I could be wrong about that. Is Dan Mohler (Todds mentor) one of the ones your referring to? What preachers are known for being greedy?

He is around Ben Hinn a lot. Or at least he used to be. I don't follow Todd White that much to know exactly what company he keeps, just heard stories, but it could be a perception people have of him.

It takes some time for affiliations to dissolve

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

He does the leg-lengthening "trick" which is nothing more than a trick. That right there is a dead giveaway. He's in it for the money and uses the Jesus / gospel talk as a cover.

The dreads / braids are, I guess, to give him "street cred." "Wow, he looks crazy and stuff, he must not be one of those "slick" money-grubbing fakes." But he is.

Sorry to be a downer. But the guy's a fake. Move on. Find a sincere preacher, a stable church that doesn't offer fake miracles, study on your own, do anything but fall for one of these people.

You sound completely unbiased and objective in your remarks... *sarcasm*

• Prayers
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I don't buy that he's in it for money at all. That's heartless and he's definitely not heartless. Your response sounds borderline arrogant.

Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He is around Ben Hinn a lot. Or at least he used to be. I don't follow Todd White that much to know exactly what company he keeps, just heard stories, but it could be a perception people have of him.

It takes some time for affiliations to dissolve

Thats true but think about it... the pharisees were extremely attracted to Jesus, but for the wrong reasons... I think these big time Christian "leaders" flocking to annointed people like Todd is kind of similiar. Nicodemus was a pharisee but knew in his heart that Jesus could not do the miracles unless he was from God. Do you see what Im saying? Does that make any sense? Maybe Im over thinking it

Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thats true but think about it... the pharisees were extremely attracted to Jesus, but for the wrong reasons... I think these big time Christian "leaders" flocking to annointed people like Todd is kind of similiar. Nicodemus was a pharisee but knew in his heart that Jesus could not do the miracles unless he was from God. Do you see what Im saying? Does that make any sense? Maybe Im over thinking it

I'm certainly not trying to imply that him having been around such "ministers" has caused Mr. White to be guilty of such things. I am merely trying to give an opinion from "the other side". But as we have already seen, the other side is convinced Todd White is evil and worthy of condemnation.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't buy that he's in it for money at all. That's heartless and he's definitely not heartless. Your response sounds borderline arrogant.
The original post asked "Any thoughts on him?" Those are my thoughts. That's all. I don't know why it's arrogant, when asked for my thoughts (not directly, but as part of the OP on a public thread), to share my thoughts based on a person's public behavior. But I guess I don't need to know why.

Edit: For the record - I didn't say he was "evil and worthy of condemnation," although obviously I expressed a negative opinion of him as an evangelist. And I don't know what I'm on the other side of. Thoughts were asked for, those were my thoughts. I guess they're not welcome, but I didn't know that before I posted them.

Take care, all.

In Christ,
hh

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like his passion, and you can see his love for the Father. I do not judge who he may be seen with, for even in my hometown any given day, you will see me with the "wrong" kind of people. But you do not know "why" I am there and just because I am in the midst of them, does NOT make me a part of them. If you see me with the prostitutes, doesn't make me one. The drunkard, doesn't make me one. Homeless, nope not that either. Drug addicts, nope. I am and adjust myself to all people and surroundings, for it may be one person in that group of people that need to hear what I have to say, if I am using "means" that others find offensive, that is their problem. If you can't see and hear WHY I am there, then you don't have ears to hear in the first place. Be careful the judgement you place on others, for in the same measure that you judge, YOU will be judged.

Bottom line, I really think the dude loves God and is passionate about his message. He has an awesome testimony. Very radical, and to reach the radical, sometimes ya gotta get radical. If I wanted to reach the homeless under the bridge, I wouldn't go preaching in the rich side of town. I would go to "where they are" to reach them. Go ahead Todd White, your radical love and passion are very contagious!! How often do you see the judgmental so called bible thumpers out in the streets preaching Jesus heals and saves? not very often, too busy at home judging and figuring out their next theological debate

** just my opinion**

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
no one is trying to be mean but your ''thoughts'' were highly judgmental and kind of innapropriate. his dreads are to ''give him street credit''? seriously? he's a "money-grubbing fake''? you know this is a Christian message board right?

God bless
I suppose all I can do at this point is apologize. The OP asked "Any thoughts on him?" on a Christian Advice subforum and I shared my (negative) thoughts about him. I thought this was a legitimate response to the OP, which I understood to be asking both for positive thoughts and for dissenting or other ("any") thoughts. I guess I was wrong about that.

Yes, I know that it's a Christian message board, that's why I post here (on CF in general, I mean). I'm a Christian (I assume you can see my faith designation and my avatar) and that was my opinion as a Christian. I now understand that that opinion wasn't welcome and was utterly unwanted, which is totally okay with me. I am sorry for making the unacceptable post and can only hope you won't hold it against me in the future.

Take care and God bless,
In Christ,
hh

• Agree
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like his passion, and you can see his love for the Father. I do not judge who he may be seen with, for even in my hometown any given day, you will see me with the "wrong" kind of people. But you do not know "why" I am there and just because I am in the midst of them, does NOT make me a part of them. If you see me with the prostitutes, doesn't make me one. The drunkard, doesn't make me one. Homeless, nope not that either. Drug addicts, nope. I am and adjust myself to all people and surroundings, for it may be one person in that group of people that need to hear what I have to say, if I am using "means" that others find offensive, that is their problem. If you can't see and hear WHY I am there, then you don't have ears to hear in the first place. Be careful the judgement you place on others, for in the same measure that you judge, YOU will be judged.

Bottom line, I really think the dude loves God and is passionate about his message. He has an awesome testimony. Very radical, and to reach the radical, sometimes ya gotta get radical. If I wanted to reach the homeless under the bridge, I wouldn't go preaching in the rich side of town. I would go to "where they are" to reach them. Go ahead Todd White, your radical love and passion are very contagious!! How often do you see the judgmental so called bible thumpers out in the streets preaching Jesus heals and saves? not very often, too busy at home judging and figuring out their next theological debate

** just my opinion**

Hey i love your signature, it really touched my heart for some reason. Yea todd is very passionate, as i am too. Hes very radical for sure like me. I dont know why i am so obsessed with him lately, i think it might be because i have a similiar testimony and/or calling as him. i was also a drug addict for many year and almost died a few times. i am obsessed with God, i walk around all day every day pretending i'm teaching people about Jesus, it's crazy.

that's cool that you adapt to every situation like you do, that's exactly what i am working on as a newer Christian. it sounds like you minister to people that need it a lot, thats awesome

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey i love your signature, it really touched my heart for some reason. Yea todd is very passionate, as i am too. Hes very radical for sure like me. I dont know why i am so obsessed with him lately, i think it might be because i have a similiar testimony and/or calling as him. i was also a drug addict for many year and almost died a few times. i am obsessed with God, i walk around all day every day pretending i'm teaching people about Jesus, it's crazy.

that's cool that you adapt to every situation like you do, that's exactly what i am working on as a newer Christian. it sounds like you minister to people that need it a lot, thats awesome
I do and I enjoy going into the territory that others would not go, that is the fertile grounds. To go into the areas that satan is attacking people the most and drag them out thru the love of Christ. They HAVE to see something in us, that causes them to want what we have. And unless we can be a true witness and testimony to that we are denying what Christ did on the cross.

It's not only about the preaching, but also the hands on, such as there's a local women's shelter, lots of times these women that have been without a home, and the means of showering and proper care, have issues of horrible lice in their hair and awful soars throughout their body. To minister to these people, you go into their environment, wash their hair, cut their hair, clean them up, you show them exactly what Christ would show you. He wouldn't just go out there and say repent, and then see you hungry and not feed you, He would stop and meet your need right where you are at, He wouldn't expect you to find Him, He goes looking for that one sheep that was lost.

In those dark places is where Christ should shine the brightest. With a bravery like none other. If your enemy is thirsty, give him to drink. If he's cold, give him your coat. It's a call to action and commitment, not just lip service. Blessings to you brother and may you find your place and call in His kingdom, thank you for your kind words and your testimony is for sharing. We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. No, we don't use actual guns, but this is just an illustration of pointing the bullet to satan and showing him what we are and who we are. I never support violence, just violence upon satans kingdom.

S Memo_02.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do and I enjoy going into the territory that others would not go, that is the fertile grounds. To go into the areas that satan is attacking people the most and drag them out thru the love of Christ. They HAVE to see something in us, that causes them to want what we have. And unless we can be a true witness and testimony to that we are denying what Christ did on the cross.

It's not only about the preaching, but also the hands on, such as there's a local women's shelter, lots of times these women that have been without a home, and the means of showering and proper care, have issues of horrible lice in their hair and awful soars throughout their body. To minister to these people, you go into their environment, wash their hair, cut their hair, clean them up, you show them exactly what Christ would show you. He wouldn't just go out there and say repent, and then see you hungry and not feed you, He would stop and meet your need right where you are at, He wouldn't expect you to find Him, He goes looking for that one sheep that was lost.

In those dark places is where Christ should shine the brightest. With a bravery like none other. If your enemy is thirsty, give him to drink. If he's cold, give him your coat. It's a call to action and commitment, not just lip service. Blessings to you brother and may you find your place and call in His kingdom, thank you for your kind words and your testimony is for sharing. We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. No, we don't use actual guns, but this is just an illustration of pointing the bullet to satan and showing him what we are and who we are. I never support violence, just violence upon satans kingdom.

View attachment 197231

haha nice picture. see i am not fully there yet with ''enjoying'' going into hostile territory like that but i am growing into it. i was so far gone before i found Christ in terms of drugs and stuff that it is taking me several years for my soul, that is my mind, will, and emotions, to catch up with the spirit of God inside me. i want it, and i believe it, i know that nothing good lives in me except Jesus Christ and the more time goes on the more i submit to Christ because it is becoming more and more clear how empty of a person i really was and how God is real and the only way to live.

thats a really good thing you do with caring for those women. most people would be really grossed out at the thought of cleaning up homeless people with lice and all that nasty stuff. yea i am not desiring to be a ''preacher'' but if that is where God places me at some point in the future then ok. i just want the fire of God like todd has you know? to be touching people everywhere i go and be fully rooted in Christ. i know that the spirit of love would minister to people that are suffering but didn't Jesus and john the baptist begin the ministry by telling everyone to repent? thanks for the kind words God bless

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yea i am not desiring to be a ''preacher'' but if that is where God places me at some point in the future then ok. i just want the fire of God like todd has you know? to be touching people everywhere i go and be fully rooted in Christ. i know that the spirit of love would minister to people that are suffering but didn't Jesus and john the baptist begin the ministry by telling everyone to repent?
Oh yes, most definitely that is what Jesus and John preached. I am just saying that that's, not all were called to do, there is more than just those words. We are to care for people "where they are". The love and care go with the message of repentance. They will know us "by our love". You'll get there, stay encouraged and keep the faith. Its a process and you keep pressing in, you will make it. We are NOTHING without Christ.

Reactions: WilliamBo
Upvote 0

Episaw

Always learning
Nov 12, 2010
Drouin, Victoria, Australia
✟38,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

You must be a fraud as you call the work of the Holy Spirit the work of Satan. That is the unforgivable sin. FYI, I have prayed for people who have legs of different length and have seen others do the same. No trick. Just good ole Holy Ghost miracles.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.