• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Opinion poll: Is it acceptable behavior to mock Biden’s stutter?

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by hislegacy, Mar 20, 2021.

Is it ok to mock Biden’s stutter

1. I am a Democrat: yes

2. I am a Democrat: no

3. I am a Republican: yes

4. I am a Republican: no

5. I am other than Republican/Democrat: Yes

6. I am other than Republican/Democrat: no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guinan

Guinan Well-Known Member

+1,758
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    I still think that it's incredibly disingenuous of a Christian Trump supporter to deny that he mocked the disabled reporter and worse yet, stubbornly defend his cruelty. It didn't surprise me that none of them seemed to care that it was later discovered he lied about not knowing the reporter. It is an habitual habit he has of lying about not knowing someone in an attempt to get himself out of hot water. He lied about not knowing David Duke and Prince Andrew, despite evidence to the contrary. He also denied knowing who the Proud Boys are after he clearly told them to "stand back and stand by" during a live debate with Biden on national TV. We can't believe a word he says because of his habitual habit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,020
    Christian
    Married
    Is the videotape "false" ?

Does it not depict Trump ... making those strikingly observably recognizable gestures ... mocking a disabled reporter whose physical disability ... is the cause of such gesturing ???

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  3. Guinan

Guinan Well-Known Member

+1,758
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    I don't even bother trying to convince Trump supporters anymore that he's the complete opposite of Christian morality or that Trumpism is a scourge upon the Republican party or that his takeover of the party has been severely detrimental to its public image and reputation. I don't bother because the majority of them don't care. It's become obvious over the last five years that a lot of them don't care that their support and defense of Trump has severely tainted their reputation and witness. It's written, "Do not be misled: 'Bad company corrupts good character.'" (1 Corinthians 15:33). That's certainly the case with most Trump supporters. We see this happen with them online and I can personally attest it.

4. The Barbarian

The Barbarian Crabby Old White Guy

+8,389
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    It's true. Who has been associated with Trump for any length of time, and not been damaged by it?

5. Ignatius the Kiwi

Ignatius the Kiwi Anti-Democratic Monarchist

+2,874
    New Zealand
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Since he's old and senile and the president it's perfectly fine to mock Beijing Biden. If he didn't want to be a subject of mockery he should have stayed in the basement. He chose to run, he gained the highest office. His age and obvious mental deficiencies are irrelevant.

6. HARK!

HARK! Well-Known Member Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter

+3,998
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    MOD HAT ON

[​IMG]

MOD HAT OFF

7. Joy

Joy Well-Known Member Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,776