Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At 4:15pm today the House is scheduled to transfer the articles of impeachment.

It’s walking the paper down the hall.

if it is turned into a media event, that is an indication that this is just another political stunt. The more pomp and circumstances, the higher the drama.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

if it is turned into a media event, that is an indication that this is just another political stunt. The more pomp and circumstances, the higher the drama.

It's not now simply a political stunt. It's become a mockery.

Just for the record, I think Trump leaned on Zielinski to get him to investigate the Bidens. And I don't care.

Upvote 0

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
It’s just a big waste of time, that’s why Trump is just continuing to run the country while all this is going on. Diplomatic and now military solution, rallying in important states. The Senate has to go through with the trial or it will look like a cover up. Stay strong POTUS!!

Reactions: Charlie24
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

Consider it done.

The ceremony simply preceded the transfer (and I wouldn't be surprised if the transfer/delivery isn't postponed after this, anyway).

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟745,852.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

Just for the record, I think Trump leaned on Zielinski to get him to investigate the Bidens. And I don't care.
I agree with the above.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear Mrs. Pelosi, Mr. Schummer and Nadler -

You keep repeating the accusation that the President and Putin worked together in the 2016 election.

Might I remind you of the Mueller Report:

Page 10:
the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
prin.JPG

Nailed it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,135.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I hope that there is video footage as between 50 and 53 Republican Senators commit perjury as they take the oath to be impartial. Let's go after them next.

Attention must be paid when the main defense I have heard coming out of the House and the Senate is that he is "above the law." Since when does the defendant in a trial have veto power over who can provide testimony to his (alleged for now) crimes? It is a very sad moment to see our representative democracy dominated (in the Senate) by those who would support dictatorship and oligarchy over the government our Constitution mandates.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

If you don't mind that your president is a criminal, that's pretty sad.

• Agree
Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you don't mind that your president is a criminal, that's pretty sad.

I don’t believe our President is a criminal. But I do believe there is a group on the left who is convinced he is.

it doesn’t make them right, nor me wrong.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don’t believe our President is a criminal. But I do believe there is a group on the left who is convinced he is.

If so, there's a lot more Americans on the left than I think there is...

Don’t trust progressive pollsters? The latest Fox News poll found that by 15 percentage points, more Americans say Trump has abused his power than not (53 to 38%), and that by 8 percentage points, more say he has committed bribery (45 to 37%).

Notwithstanding their view on whether Trump should be impeached, people know that what he did was wrong. The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that three-quarters of Americans say Trump has done something wrong. Regardless of their views on impeachment or removal, people see the air of corruption and criminality around him.
Impeachment isn't the issue in 2020, it's Trump crimes and corruption

• Informative
Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Pelosi was passing out pens like it was the signing of a treaty.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t believe our President is a criminal.
...paying a $25,000,000 fine for running a fraudulent "university"probably isn't something that a non-criminal does a lot. But then he also paid $2,000,000 and had his Foundation dissolved for:
...for misusing the Foundation for his business and political purposes...
Which sounds an awful lot like something a criminal might do. (not to mention paying off a inappropriate content star and a Playboy bunny which also sounds a lot like something a criminal might do)

But I do believe there is a group on the left who is convinced he is.
Well if he'd stop doing criminal stuff it it might help, but evidently that's not going to happen any time soon. :sigh:

it doesn’t make them right, nor me wrong.
Comes to that it doesn't sound like they're wrong, but you might be. :sorry:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
It’s just a big waste of time, that’s why Trump is just continuing to run the country while all this is going on. Diplomatic and now military solution, rallying in important states. The Senate has to go through with the trial or it will look like a cover up. Stay strong POTUS!!
The Democrats are going to win on this one with or without the co-operation of McConnell and the Senate Republicans!

If congressional Republicans think that by refusing to subpoena witnesses and relevant documents it will effectively put a lid on this controversy they're delusional!

Just look at the amount of new information and leads that have emerged in the last month, none of which supports the position of the President, and all coming after the House Democrats had concluded their vote on impeachment!

John Bolton, who bears no love for this President, will probably have his book published before the 2020 Election, which will only further undermine the wisdom of the Senate's decision to go through the motions by conducting an impeachment trial in name only!

Majority leader McConnell's first priority is to retain a Republican majority in the Senate, the only question is how long can he remain tied to the "coattails" of this President before he and "all hands go down with this sinking ship!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It looks really bad when they tout this as a sad and somber duty, then hand out souvenir pens, smiling, taking selfies and then hold a Parade for the press.

Upvote 0