Zachery Henry

Mar 2, 2017
Houston
✟7,809.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The millennium-old debate over fake news, and the profound negative impact it can have on a person’s reputation, is well-documented within the holy pages of the Bible.

Take for instance the story of Nehemiah, the governor of Judah.

In his return to the Promised Land, Nehemiah quickly went to work rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem. His task was simple: restore the city’s crumbled infrastructure. Beset by enemies on every side, Nehemiah was perpetually discouraged from completing the work he had been sent to accomplish. Nevertheless, he remained committed to his work, knowing that God was with him.

Read the rest of the story at: How Fake News Nearly Halted Construction of the Wall

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I can't wait until I have my own fake news site which I can then spam "articles" I wrote on discussion forums.

eky6bAb.png

The "author" listed as "Grandstand News" on all the articles on the website is Zachary Henry here.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The millennium-old debate over fake news, and the profound negative impact it can have on a person’s reputation, is well-documented within the holy pages of the Bible.

Take for instance the story of Nehemiah, the governor of Judah.

In his return to the Promised Land, Nehemiah quickly went to work rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem. His task was simple: restore the city’s crumbled infrastructure. Beset by enemies on every side, Nehemiah was perpetually discouraged from completing the work he had been sent to accomplish. Nevertheless, he remained committed to his work, knowing that God was with him.

Read the rest of the story at: How Fake News Nearly Halted Construction of the Wall
Among other things, the Bible is a great record of how human nature has remained constant over the millenia. The Geshems of the world are still very much with us.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Among other things, the Bible is a great record of how human nature has remained constant over the millenia. The Geshems of the world are still very much with us.

I agree, nothing new under the sun.
M-Bob

Upvote 0