Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This may seem a bit odd but I have got to share...

I had a dream Sunday night that my wife & I were in a house. It was like a house that I visited in another dream but this was not that house. -We were visitors.

However, my wife was amazed that I knew all about this house in the dream because I seemed to already know what was behind each door or down every turn & hallway.

Eventually we found ourselves elsewhere in the house & discovered a new hallway at an intersection of many doors.

At that intersection a good friend & former boss of mine appeared through one of the adjacent doors dressed wearing his work uniform. We both worked at this company in the past in conscious waking life.

Strangely, we were both heading outside for a run & my wife wanted to cook in the kitchen.

I was not feeling well but wanted to run as I felt it would help me feel better.

In my friends hands he had a silver foil pack containing liver.

There was blue lettering on the package & it indicated pureed liver along with strange numbers & letters as well as a map.

He was prepared & had it for himself but insisted I needed it more & he would not take it back.

he also insisted that I start consuming it before the run.

While at this intersection of doors & hallways, & before going outside, appeared another young man but through a different door & he was also going for a run also. -Eventually we decided to run together.

My friend & former boss knew him but I did not.

My friend kindly included us both in the conversation & the other young man became a friend to me.

The young man was very intelligent & shorter than both of us.

The young man was Jewish wearing a Yarmulke or Kip-pah & was a very kind person.

The three of us exited the house & began to run on a flat rocky road that went through a field & there was a huge red Barn on a Farm in the middle of this field with an unusually large silver Shiloh.

I don't know how I know this, but we were somewhere north. It was late winter or early spring & there we no leaves on the trees but the grass was turning green.

There were notably small patches of melting snow along the ground & edges of the farm and overall property...

As we were running my friend & former boss was the strongest & the fastest -1st. The Jewish man was in the middle or -2nd. I was trailing -3rd somewhat struggling to keep up as I was not feeling well.

We had to stop so I could rest & I had to continue eating the packaged liver for (strength).

Strangely it was not bad & it was flavored like chocolate with the consistency of frosting but could tell it was liver.

My friend & the Jewish man were about 100 feet ahead of me standing facing each other talking while I rested.

About a couple hundred feet beyond those two was the Barn & around it were many very large leafless trees as it was still the end of winter.

While my friend/former boss & the Jewish man were talking, I was staring at the trees beyond them.

They both did not notice but there was a sudden wind & one by one the trees fell over.

I yelled over at them about the trees. They looked at me puzzled then turned 90 degrees to observe the fallen trees.

They recognized the trees were once standing moments ago as we were running toward them but didn't notice them fall.

We all seemed alarmed.

Seconds later there was a small earthquake & around the perimeter of the Farm Field & road in which we were running, we all saw other trees falling over, snapping, and falling to the ground. -Their some roots were also exposed.

Strangely the trees fell one-by-one & not as a group. There was no rain or storm. -Just a wind as if it were a exhale or breadth. -Also, the trees were affected by the wind but we could not feel it.

We knew something was happening. The two men ran over to me as I was weak & we all realized we had to run back home to our families as quick as we could.

I finished the liver my friend gave me & they both helped me arm-in-arm stand upon my feet.

I was now suddenly strong & we started running on our way back home... I then woke up.

-Dream end. (Not sure I feel it is positive?)

• Optimistic
Reactions: pasifika

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I had a dream Sunday night that my wife & I were in a house. It was like a house that I visited in another dream but this was not that house. -We were visitors.

However, my wife was amazed that I knew all about this house in the dream because I seemed to already know what was behind each door or down every turn & hallway.

Eventually we found ourselves elsewhere in the house & discovered a new hallway at an intersection of many doors.

At that intersection a good friend & former boss of mine appeared through one of the adjacent doors dressed wearing his work uniform. We both worked at this company in the past in conscious waking life.

Strangely, we were both heading outside for a run & my wife wanted to cook in the kitchen.

I was not feeling well but wanted to run as I felt it would help me feel better.

There was blue lettering on the package & it indicated pureed liver along with strange numbers & letters as well as a map.

He was prepared & had it for himself but insisted I needed it more & he would not take it back.

he also insisted that I start consuming it before the run.

While at this intersection of doors & hallways, & before going outside, appeared another young man but through a different door & he was also going for a run also. -Eventually we decided to run together.

My friend kindly included us both in the conversation & the other young man became a friend to me.

The young man was Jewish wearing a Yarmulke or Kip-pah & was a very kind person.

The three of us exited the house & began to run on a flat rocky road that went through a field & there was a huge red Barn on a Farm in the middle of this field with an unusually large silver Shiloh.

I don't know how I know this, but we were somewhere north. It was late winter or early spring & there we no leaves on the trees but the grass was turning green.

There were notably small patches of melting snow along the ground & edges of the farm and overall property...

As we were running my friend & former boss was the strongest & the fastest -1st. The Jewish man was in the middle or -2nd. I was trailing -3rd somewhat struggling to keep up as I was not feeling well.

We had to stop so I could rest & I had to continue eating the packaged liver for (strength).

Strangely it was not bad & it was flavored like chocolate with the consistency of frosting but could tell it was liver.

My friend & the Jewish man were about 100 feet ahead of me standing facing each other talking while I rested.

About a couple hundred feet beyond those two was the Barn & around it were many very large leafless trees as it was still the end of winter.

While my friend/former boss & the Jewish man were talking, I was staring at the trees beyond them.

They both did not notice but there was a sudden wind & one by one the trees fell over.

I yelled over at them about the trees. They looked at me puzzled then turned 90 degrees to observe the fallen trees.

They recognized the trees were once standing moments ago as we were running toward them but didn't notice them fall.

We all seemed alarmed.

Seconds later there was a small earthquake & around the perimeter of the Farm Field & road in which we were running, we all saw other trees falling over, snapping, and falling to the ground. -Their some roots were also exposed.

Strangely the trees fell one-by-one & not as a group. There was no rain or storm. -Just a wind as if it were a exhale or breadth. -Also, the trees were affected by the wind but we could not feel it.

We knew something was happening. The two men ran over to me as I was weak & we all realized we had to run back home to our families as quick as we could.

I finished the liver my friend gave me & they both helped me arm-in-arm stand upon my feet.

I was now suddenly strong & we started running on our way back home... I then woke up.

This is just the intro forum. You might try your question in a different forum. Welcome to CF. Have a look around.

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,395,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
7UvJN6G.png

MOD HAT ON

This thread has been moved from Introduce Yourself to Sign Gifts.

MOD HAT OFF

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

He also insisted that I start consuming it before the run.

We all seemed alarmed.

It is both negative and positive.

Greetings, Justin. I have a question first. You state in your profile that you have had many "lucid" dreams. Lucid dreams are when you control them yourself, and what goes on in them. This doesn't sound like a lucid dream, and you would not want it to be if it were from God. The dreams He will send will be fixed, because He is trying to communicate a specific message.

Let me know. Also, if it is not lucid, tell me about your closest spiritual friends; people you "run" with so to speak, including a pastor or a best friend.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Upvote 0