jelly_bean

Jelly Inc.; we put the K in Kwality!
Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟51,043.00
Faith
Christian
Hi everyone! :)

You're probably wondering what this is... well, it's a CA double thread. Our HQ will still be the unOPEN CA thread, but all CA members should also stop by this thread also. This thread is basically so we can have our lovely Laurelin back with us! :D Yay!

So anyway... welcome!
-jelly

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi everyone! :)

You're probably wondering what this is... well, it's a CA double thread. Our HQ will still be the unOPEN CA thread, but all CA members should also stop by this thread also. This thread is basically so we can have our lovely Laurelin back with us! :D Yay!

So anyway... welcome!
-jelly
*Hugs* A thousand thanks, my friend.

Brightest blessings,
Laurelin

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, it's totally not fair that you're more caught up with the RPG world than half of us here and you can post hardly anywhere. >_< Now we just need to wait for the CA people to get on and acknowledge this thread! :D
*Nods* Let's hope they do.

How's the homeschooling going right now? *Sighs as she tries to work on her essay for Spanish theater* Curse Castillian (a.k.a. Spanish)

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mere! What's up?!:D

Whoops. Edit: I'm good! All things considered, things are going pretty well.:) You?
Never better, thanks. Man oh man have we got catching up to do... you don't know anything about my year in Spain, do you?

Edit: "All things considered" meaning Raptureman and Ninj´s fight, right? Shame to read about that.

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I heard you were going, but that's it. How is it?
The first couple days were overwhelming... I would actually wake up at night and lie there with tears in my eyes. But now that I´ve settled in a bit I´m getting to like it, and it sure has helped me become less shy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟51,043.00
Faith
Christian
*Nods* Let's hope they do.

How's the homeschooling going right now? *Sighs as she tries to work on her essay for Spanish theater* Curse Castillian (a.k.a. Spanish)
They will. I'll bother them if they don't. :p

It's going... okay. I feel stupid as I do it, though. I mean, it's like, "How can I be expected to know this...?!" :cry: Ahhh, yes, Spanish must be the biggest thing, eh? :D How are things for you, your host mother and school? :) I'm super super excited, I'm leaving for Japan in less than a month! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
They will. I'll bother them if they don't. :p

It's going... okay. I feel stupid as I do it, though. I mean, it's like, "How can I be expected to know this...?!" :cry: Ahhh, yes, Spanish must be the biggest thing, eh? :D How are things for you, your host mother and school? :) I'm super super excited, I'm leaving for Japan in less than a month! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!
My host mother is very nice, and I'm managing to make myself understood with my only moderately advanced Spanish skills. But my host mother's niece is becoming one of my favorite people here... she and I have a lot of the same interests.

Hope you have fun in Japan!

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟51,043.00
Faith
Christian
My host mother is very nice, and I'm managing to make myself understood with my only moderately advanced Spanish skills. But my host mother's niece is becoming one of my favorite people here... she and I have a lot of the same interests.

Hope you have fun in Japan!
That is truly awesome :) And I'm sure you'll be totally fluent in Spanish real soon, hee hee. :D Do a lot of people speak English or is it Spanish only? Japan is going to be Japanese only, so I'll have to be with my mother for translating ALL the time.

I sure will! ^_^ But the thing is, I'll have NO internet access, so I'll probably feel totally isolated for a bit. LOL.

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That is truly awesome :) And I'm sure you'll be totally fluent in Spanish real soon, hee hee. :D Do a lot of people speak English or is it Spanish only? Japan is going to be Japanese only, so I'll have to be with my mother for translating ALL the time.

I sure will! ^_^ But the thing is, I'll have NO internet access, so I'll probably feel totally isolated for a bit. LOL.
Pretty much the only people that speak any significant amount of English are at the school.

Upvote 0

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Deutsche ist besser als Spanish, jedentag.:D

No Jelly?! :eek: NOOOOO!!!! Why would you want to go to a place like JAPAN?! :doh: *I know, duh huh*

I'm glad you're settling in and making friends!:) I know my girlfriend was going through something remotely similar when she moved out of state. ... Except she actually speaks pretty good Spanish, and she didn't leave the country... shutting up now.:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Deutsche ist besser als Spanish, jedentag.:D

No Jelly?! :eek: NOOOOO!!!! Why would you want to go to a place like JAPAN?! :doh: *I know, duh huh*

I'm glad you're settling in and making friends!:) I know my girlfriend was going through something remotely similar when she moved out of state. ... Except she actually speaks pretty good Spanish, and she didn't leave the country... shutting up now.:doh:
*Laughs* Not that I don´t speak better Spanish than some of the students at the school! Sheesh... you wonder sometimes how they manage to communicate with their host families. And the worst thing is they don´t even make an effort. They speak in English every chance they get!

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oooh.... is that hard? I mean, to be around only Spanish so much. Have you ever said something wrong and gotten funny looks? :D
Not really, actually. I´m grateful for it because I hear so blasted much English from my fellow students.

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟51,043.00
Faith
Christian
*Laughs* Not that I don´t speak better Spanish than some of the students at the school! Sheesh... you wonder sometimes how they manage to communicate with their host families. And the worst thing is they don´t even make an effort. They speak in English every chance they get!
HA HA HA. Poor host families. :D Maybe they use some sort of sign language thing. :p But yeah, they can't just speak English forever...

Upvote 0