[open]Sharing Hot Tubs With Other People or Couples

B

Beth1231

Interesting question, interesting thread...

The only time I was ever in a hot tub coed was when I was 17 and my then bf was in there and it definitely felt awkward and bordering on sexual to me. But then again, isn't that probably normal at seventeen?

I've done the hot tubbing with other girl friends once and it was a cold winter night outside and it was sooo cool. Those are the girls that I would walk around the house in tiny shorts and a tank top no problem (bra and panties is a bit too far for me, though).

I don't think I would like coed hot tubbing now, either. I would feel awkward, since you have a lot less space and it's not like you are swimming and can put some serious distance between you and the guy who is checking you out. :sick:

Upvote 0

klynnmiller

Cry out to Jesus!
Nov 17, 2006
Indiana
✟10,602.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have (or will have) a hot tub. It's at the house we have that he's living at until we're married and I move in. I don't think I would share that one with others as I can imagine that it will be pretty intimate in there at least for the first year or seven...LOL! But if it's like at a hotel swimming pool area or whatnot where the hot tube is huge, I wouldn't have a problem with it! We only have a 4 person hot tub, so squeezing in with others would be a little weird!

Upvote 0

gracefaith

Faith...Hope...Love
Sep 26, 2004
Visit site
✟13,991.00
Faith
Christian
OK, I guess I'm just weird, but why would girls hang out together in their underwear? :scratch: I have a couple female best friends and we would never do that...I'd never even think of doing it. Maybe I don't understand what you all mean by underwear...I'm thinking panties and a bra but maybe you guys mean little shorts and a tank top? Or do you mean bra and underwear?

:scratch: I've never understood why this so weird to some people. We don't spend lengthy periods of time like that, but sometimes you're both changing at the same time or your both hot or whatever, y'know what I mean?

This reminds me of a few years ago, when I was visiting a friend and we were both getting dressed for church. At one point, she was ironing her dress while wearing only her bra, underwear, and thigh highs (all black, btw). I started laughing, 'I think I may be the middle of some man's fantasy right now.' This precipitated into discussion of the whole man fantasy that women left alone together always have pillowfights in their underwear.

The truth is, we iron. What's so weird about that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
You know what... I lied earlier.

I HAVE been in a hot tub. It was when I was 11 and one of the kids in my class had a pool party. So a bunch of us (boys and girls) were sitting in the hot tub.

Let's just say that 11 is a very difficult age to be seeing your classmates in their bathing suits for the first time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sascha Fitzpatrick

Apr 29, 2004
✟9,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think this must be more of an issue for our American friends, than those in Europe.

As for Australia - we call them 'spas'. We have them at most resorts alongside a pool, and I've spent more than enough time in them. Both with family, friends and strangers. Same thing with saunas.

I don't see any issues - WHY is this an issue again? :confused:

Sasch

Upvote 0

LynnMcG

A reflection of the Son
Sep 20, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟20,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OH! Did any0one see Dr. Oz on Oprah this week? He was answering health questions - one of which was in reference to hot tubs/jacuzzis/spas. As a medical doctor he does not go into public spas. He said because they're never really that clean and you really can catch something in them!!

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Upvote 0