Not open for further replies.

Jesusmyfriend

Jul 12, 2003
Richmond VA
✟635.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Everyone,

Here is a page that will educate you on lots of stuff releated to GPS implants that are currently being tested in Mexico as well as the mark of the beast and whether or not it is literal or just spiritual. Also the correct usage from the Koine Greek for the word that says to calculate. This page has lots of good info directed to President George Bush on what NOT to do and why. It's a very long letter to President Bush.

http://www.geocities.com/iamthekey_2000/president.html

Open Letter to President Bush on GPS implants and do's and dont's of GPS Implants

Flames

Jul 7, 2003
✟835.00
Faith
Christian
This is such a ridiculous letter and so is the whole 666 argument. Doesn't anybody know that most if not all of revelations has already been fulfilled in history. The antichrist is NERO. I couldn't finish reading the letter as it was almost a disrespectful letter. Calling the president by his first name instead of his title of Mr. President or Mr. Bush even. Then, to go on to tell him how he should run certain issues and what is and isn't acceptable by God. This is kindof presumptious in my opinion. It was a very ignorant and disrespectful letter. At least the part I read was.

Upvote 0
Aug 26, 2003
✟301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The last world leader has not risen to power yet, and Nero is dead. I don't think anyone believed that he was God nor Jesus just a man imbued with demonic possesion.

Thing most don't realize is the antichrist means instead of Christ, instead of Messiah, for those Jewish and still looking for the Messiah , that is who he is coming to fool and they in turn will proclaim him as such and fool the rest of the world. That is until he breaks the treaty with them, then his plan will be revealed, but the Lord will protect them.

Upvote 0
Flames said:
This is such a ridiculous letter and so is the whole 666 argument. Doesn't anybody know that most if not all of revelations has already been fulfilled in history. The antichrist is NERO. I couldn't finish reading the letter as it was almost a disrespectful letter. Calling the president by his first name instead of his title of Mr. President or Mr. Bush even. Then, to go on to tell him how he should run certain issues and what is and isn't acceptable by God. This is kindof presumptious in my opinion. It was a very ignorant and disrespectful letter. At least the part I read was.
I think Hardrian would be a more accurate fulfillment of the anti-christ, yet both him and Nero are but foreshadowings of the one to come, IMO...

Like the serpant on the pole in the wilderness was a foreshadowing of the Christ to come

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.