• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Open Heart Surgery In Morning

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Lost, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost

Lost Official CF Mater Tosser Supporter

+1,215
    Baptist
    My brother is having open heart surgery.

Thanking you in advance for all of your prayers.

:prayer:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SHIELDS

SHIELDS Guest

+0
    lord jesus as i come before you tonight . i lift up my dear brother .who will be having surgery on today . father i ask that you be right their with him holding his hand . lord comfort him tonight with your love and peace . now father i thank you for how you are going to bless . in the name of jesus christ amen .

3. kojacks451

kojacks451 New Member

+7
    Christian
    I will lift you and your brother and family up in prayer in Jesus name...Amen

4. tapero

tapero Legend Supporter

+1,061
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Lord, I pray for Lost's brother. Please protect him through this surgery and Lord give the doctors concentration and all the skill needed to ensure a healthy outcome. May he be cleansed from the blockages, and let their be no complications. I pray for his family that they would be comforted in this time of worry. Help them Lord. Give the brother a calm and peace also Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

5. myallforhim

myallforhim Well-Known Member

+86
    Pentecostal
    Single
    God please go with and hold this dear brothers hand as he has surgery this morning. God heal him in the mighty name of Jesus. Let their be no complications. God let him come to know Jesus as his personal lord and saviour. God comfort him and his family during this time. Let them have a peace that surpasses all understanding during the surgery and during the recovery time. Let them know that everything is going to be alright. Let them rest upon your shoulders because nothing is impossible with you.

6. Kaching

Kaching Active Member

+8
    Non-Denom
    praying.

7. JacobsDream

JacobsDream Ace by His Grace

+352
    Christian
    Single
    Father heal him by your stripes in Jesus name.
    Guide the doctors as they do their job and direct their hearts and minds for a favorable result.
    We decree that by your stripes, he's healed!.

8. Tarika

Tarika 1 Corinthians 16:24

+1,062
    Christian
    Single
    Father, touch Lost's brother with your healing hands. Let the surgery go through well and let there be no complications. Bless him with strength and peace of mind and let him know he is safe under the shadow of your wings. In Jesus' name, amen.

9. ChrisCountryGirl

ChrisCountryGirl It's better to give than to recieve

+470
    Christian
    Single
    :prayer:

10. irenemcg

irenemcg Senior Veteran

+706
    Word of Faith
    Married
    :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

11. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,712
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Father I pray in agreement for Lost's brother. Keep YOur steadying hand upon him and on all who come in contact with him. Protect and defend him from all that would cause him harm, down to the very molecules and cells in his body. Grant YOUr peace to him and LOst, and the entire family, in the name of YOUr only begotten Son, amen.

((((hug)))))

Love,
    Brenda

12. LivingRightForGod

LivingRightForGod god loves me and has a plan Supporter

+309
    Wesleyan
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Father i pray for losts brother lord. Lord I pray for the doctors and nurses who will be taking care of her brother. Lord let this operation be a success. Lord touch the surgeon and the tools that will be used. Lord protect him. Let him be healed by your stripes in Jesus name I pray amen

13. bfly

bfly Contributor

+195
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Lord I lift this brother up to for this sugery. I pray no complications, skilled doctors, fast recovery. Lord I pray for the family as they wait for the answers of his condition and healing. Lord May they find comfort in you and may they all draw strength from you as they go down this journey of healing. In the name of Jesus I pray. amen

14. HOLYROLLER71

HOLYROLLER71 Well-Known Member

+49
    Pentecostal
    US-Others
    Lord touch this sisters brother,have your hand on the suregons as he performs this surgery,keep this brother out of harms way,let the surgery go smoothly,be with his family and friends,comfort them and let them know you are with them I thank you Lord in the name of Jesus,amen.

15. SunMessenger

SunMessenger Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God

+6,329
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Others
    In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior I Pray That The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So That We May Be Forgiven. Amen

16. Lost

Lost Official CF Mater Tosser Supporter

+1,215
    Baptist
    I just arrived back from hospital. Surgery went well. Some unexpected damage but was controlled. He is now off the ventilator. Still haven't been able to talk with him. Doctor said next 72 hours and then all should be fine. :thumbsup:

Thank you all....your words/prayer give comfort. :hug:

Am now praying for no complications and speedy recovery.

Again, thank you so very much. It's awesome to have such wonderful christian friends/support. :clap: :bow:

God bless you all. :hug: :hug: :prayer: :clap: :hug:

17. bfly

bfly Contributor

+195
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Thank you for the update and Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!

18. mom_one

mom_one Contributor

+342
    Baptist
    Married
    :prayer: praying

19. tapero

tapero Legend Supporter

+1,061
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Lord, Watch over Lost's brother during this recovery time, and restore him to health. We praise you that surgery went well and that he is off the ventilator. Please give him attentive staff and care while he recovers. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

20. faithfulchild

faithfulchild Senior Veteran

+802
    Catholic
    Father God I come before you with a heartful of praise and thanksgiving for lost's brothers successful surgery. I pray in the name of Jesus for a speedy recover, for total healing. Amen

God Bless!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.