Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Lost's brother. Please protect him through this surgery and Lord give the doctors concentration and all the skill needed to ensure a healthy outcome. May he be cleansed from the blockages, and let their be no complications. I pray for his family that they would be comforted in this time of worry. Help them Lord. Give the brother a calm and peace also Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Reactions: Lost
Upvote 0

myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
God please go with and hold this dear brothers hand as he has surgery this morning. God heal him in the mighty name of Jesus. Let their be no complications. God let him come to know Jesus as his personal lord and saviour. God comfort him and his family during this time. Let them have a peace that surpasses all understanding during the surgery and during the recovery time. Let them know that everything is going to be alright. Let them rest upon your shoulders because nothing is impossible with you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father I pray in agreement for Lost's brother. Keep YOur steadying hand upon him and on all who come in contact with him. Protect and defend him from all that would cause him harm, down to the very molecules and cells in his body. Grant YOUr peace to him and LOst, and the entire family, in the name of YOUr only begotten Son, amen.

((((hug)))))

Love,
Brenda

Upvote 0

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Father i pray for losts brother lord. Lord I pray for the doctors and nurses who will be taking care of her brother. Lord let this operation be a success. Lord touch the surgeon and the tools that will be used. Lord protect him. Let him be healed by your stripes in Jesus name I pray amen

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord I lift this brother up to for this sugery. I pray no complications, skilled doctors, fast recovery. Lord I pray for the family as they wait for the answers of his condition and healing. Lord May they find comfort in you and may they all draw strength from you as they go down this journey of healing. In the name of Jesus I pray. amen

Upvote 0

HOLYROLLER71

May 30, 2006
Columbus Grove,OH
✟16,249.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Others
Lord touch this sisters brother,have your hand on the suregons as he performs this surgery,keep this brother out of harms way,let the surgery go smoothly,be with his family and friends,comfort them and let them know you are with them I thank you Lord in the name of Jesus,amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior I Pray That The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So That We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost

Official CF Mater Tosser
Site Supporter
Sep 1, 2002
Rock Island, IL
Visit site
✟44,489.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
I just arrived back from hospital. Surgery went well. Some unexpected damage but was controlled. He is now off the ventilator. Still haven't been able to talk with him. Doctor said next 72 hours and then all should be fine. :thumbsup:

Thank you all....your words/prayer give comfort. :hug:

Am now praying for no complications and speedy recovery.

Again, thank you so very much. It's awesome to have such wonderful christian friends/support. :clap: :bow:

God bless you all. :hug: :hug: :prayer: :clap: :hug:

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lost said:
I just arrived back from hospital. Surgery went well. Some unexpected damage but was controlled. He is now off the ventilator. Still haven't been able to talk with him. Doctor said next 72 hours and then all should be fine. :thumbsup:

Thank you all....your words/prayer give comfort. :hug:

Am now praying for no complications and speedy recovery.

Again, thank you so very much. It's awesome to have such wonderful christian friends/support. :clap: :bow:

God bless you all. :hug: :hug: :prayer: :clap: :hug:
Dear Lord, Watch over Lost's brother during this recovery time, and restore him to health. We praise you that surgery went well and that he is off the ventilator. Please give him attentive staff and care while he recovers. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.