✟17,259.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MattyJames said:
NO...rather interesting.

Will read more when i'm fully awake.

How U been bon? Hope everything is going well.

Gd Bless,

Matt James

Thanks Matt :hug: ....I am going well. Looking for a new place to live at the present time.
My lovely old 1930's apartment block is being demolished for re-development. :(

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
http://www.zionist.com/2006/07/08/why-august-22

Ahmadinejad is a strong believer in the Shi’ite tradition of a 12th imam, the so-called “hidden” Imam Mahdi who Allah has miraculously kept alive since his disappearance in 874 AD. As the story goes, Imam Mahdi will return at a time of great global chaos, oppression and bloodshed and usher in an era of (Islamic) justice.

Upvote 0

Charles YTK

Nov 26, 2002
Florida
✟3,839.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I have been hanging around these forums for years and anyone who knows me, will reember my facination with the year 2006 and how it seems to line up with biblical pophecies and the God battle or the start of the tribulation.

I always pray for Israel and for the peace of Jerusalem. Now is one of those times that opens the mind even further.

Consider:

In the Genesis Chronology Abraham is born 1,948 years after the creation of Adam. Abraham is the father of the nation of Israel. Abraham is born 58 years before the death of Noah, who is the last righteous man who lived during the first age before the flood. Noah had sons but they were born to him after God had prononced judgment on the earth and tasked Noah to build the Ark. So the length of the first "Epoc" from Adam to the End of the righteous life of Noah was 2006 years.

Yeshua is refered to in scripture as "The Last Adam." By the first Adam came the flesh and sin, by the last Adam, Yeshua came the spirit and life.

Like Abraham, Israel the nation, is reborn 1,948 years after the last Adam is born. If the righteous age is the same, then 58 years later we should see that age come to a close, in 2006.

In the current situation Israel is actually in a land war with Lebanon and soon possibly with Syria. The head of the Hammas has stated that "the entire world is an Open Battlefield" and called for war with the U.S and for fire to sweep through it.

September 22 is Rosh HaShannah/ RomTeruah, the day of trumpets which is the day that scripture seems to depict as the beginning of the tribulation and the day that later the Messiah returns to resurrect the dead and to take the righteous. For us today it is the likely time of the beginning of the Gog-Magog war which precedes the Tribulation.

Syria and the countries of the southern portion of the former Soviet Union seem to be the Focus of this war. These nations of course are All Islamic with Lebabnon and Syria on the borders and Iran fueling them with weapons and money. In the prophecies, Syria, Damaskus in particular is brought to total destruction as a judgement from God. It is so complete that it is said that "Damaskus will never again be a city or be inhabited." This is a remarkable prophecy since Damaskus is one of the longest occupied cities in the world. Yet if this conflict continues as it is, it seems certain that this prophecy will be fulfilled, perhaps in the days ahead.

I have seen bible prophecy line up several times in the past and then realign and pass. This time the years of the Epoc are also in fulness according to the Chronology of types in the Genesis.

Watch and pray. What else can we possibly do?

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0