[Open Dr Who fan members] calling Dr Who fans (4)

AnneY

Aug 19, 2015
Midwest
✟123,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Naw, I think Missy remembered more than she let on. She'll be back. Or he. Whichever. It was fun watching them banter, I'd watch a full episode of just them plotting some nefarious plot against the Doctor and then being foiled in the most annoying way ever (their plot backfiring of course. Always does).

It was fun seeing the original Cybermen and Doctor back, and looking forward to seeing what Doctor One was up to when he disappeared for most of that one episode before regenerating. I like the Doctor/Doctor pairings. Now we need a multiple Doctor paired with a multiple Master story! :D

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interestingy, the actor playing the first Doctor David Bradley, played the part in a dramatisation of the first actor to play The Doctor William Hartnell in 2013 called An adventure in time and space, a drama about the BBC creating Doctor Who, they even recreated some of the scenes from the first Doctor's episodes. He also appeared as Solomon in the 12th Doctor episode "Dinosaurs on a space ship"

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AnneY you should read the novel Cold Fusion, the fifth and the seventh Doctor meet. I once wrote a story called the Eight Doctors where the first eight Doctors are summoned to Gallifrey to stop a plot by the Valeyard to use the Prototype hand of omega to destroy the timelords.
I wrote a scene where the 4th Doctor knocks out a bad guy with a yoyo.

Reactions: AnneY
Upvote 0

AnneY

Aug 19, 2015
Midwest
✟123,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I want to see if she can pull off the 6th Doctor's look! Cat pins and all. ;) I don't care that she's female, I'm just ready for another fashion-senseless Doctor with a Tardis-sized ego. No more drama or universe/Earth leveling catastrophes for awhile, lets have some fun! :cool1:

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Finally can get series 9 on Netflix...some of the best 13th doctor and Missy episodes ever. Yaaay

"Why are you sharpening that stick?"
"We could be stuck here a while, might need to go hunting"
"Why am I tied up?"
"In case there is nothing to hunt!" Wink

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just watched the final episode of series 9 timelord can change gender in regeneration as demonstrated by the generals regeneration. Maybe they were sowing the seeds for a female doctor....maybe Missy was sowing the seeds...bootstrap paradox...google it lol. Bom bom bom bom bom bom Bon Bon boom bom mr sandman..give me a dream....catchy tune

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The_Master

Renegade Time Lord
May 24, 2008
Gallifrey
✟30,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Did the TARDIS goof and melt your new Sonic Screwdriver?
gallery-1532034271-sonic2.jpg

Upvote 0