[Open Dr Who fan members] calling Dr Who fans (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Master

Renegade Time Lord
May 24, 2008
Gallifrey
✟30,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
can't say i do, mostly because i dont get time to listen to them

LOL the Doctor complaining about not having enough time. What's wrong you leave the break on your TARDIS on too long again? I'm surprised that bucket of junk hasn't broken down yet, you really need to read the manual some day.

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(puts hands over TARDIS console) Don't worry he doesn;t speak the truth anyway!

Matt smith stated in a recent interview that he wants to do a naked part on TV or film having done naked on the stage apparently.

Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper Torchwood) is currently touring the UK with the new Zak Braff (scrubs) Play A new Affair and stated that if she was offered another chance to do Torchwood both she and John Barrowman would quite happily do it. Apparently she also voiced a character in the video game Dragon age 2

Carey Mulligan (Sally sparrow- Blink) continues to rise and rise and is currently staring in Shame with Michael Fassbender.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Maybe Sally Sparrow will make a reappearance on Dr. Who. (We can only hope!)

On a different note, why do they all have to be so far away? Gone are the days I can just jump on a plane like a carefree girl and go visit all the Dr. Who events on a whim. :sigh:

Doctor Who | Official Convention

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh! I love Doctor Who! I haven't seen much of the newest stuff, just what is on netflix!

These newest seasons of Who are some of the best ever, and I've been watching since the started running Jon Pertwee reruns on our state PBS stations back in the 1970's. :wave:

Reactions: RuthD
Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
abysmul, welcome to the Doctor Who forum thread (i think we are the only dedicated forum here!) Pull up a keyboard, try on the Fez (the're cool!) grab a mop and do try the chips.

Favorite Doctor
Favorite Villian
Favorite companion
Favorite episode?

Upvote 0

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some of the most difficult things to answer (put a gun to my head and I might offer a different answer here and there):

Favorite Doctor: Patrick Troughton or Jon Pertwee or Tom Baker or Peter Davison or David Tennant or Matt Smith don't make me pick!

Favorite Villian: Sutekh (fond early memories of youth, out of one of my favorite episodes/stories)

Favorite companion: Sarah Jane Smith

Favorite episode? The Doctor's Wife

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Toclafane

We Follow The Master
Apr 30, 2009
Tempral Rift
✟25,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some of the most difficult things to answer (put a gun to my head and I might offer a different answer here and there):

lol Don't give the master ideas!

Sutekh huh? interesting. Pyramids of Mars is one of my favorite episodes from the Tom Baker era. Did you know Gabriel Wolfe (who voiced Sutekh) also played the voice of the Beast in the episodes Impossible Planet and Satan Pit?

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hot off the press Jenna-Lousie Coleman 25 will replace Karen Gillian as the newest companion of The Doctor in the new series....you heard it hear first.

Did you know...TORCHWOOD is an angram of Doctor Who (used to hide the real purpose of the scripts during the 10th Doctor's time.
Karen Gillian had to give the password of PANIC MOON to the reception when auditioning for her part on teh show (Anagram of Companion)

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NEW SERIES NEWS!!!!

THey are being fairly tight lipped about specific details as always but here is what has been revealed so far.

THere will be a new companion after the Christmas special as already revealed. The Ponds will leave the show after episode 5 but it is not clear how.

THey have promised a death

THere will be five parts in the Autumn with eight more next year leading up to the 50th Anniversary and they will be "blockbuster" in scope.

The weeping angels will return as will the Daleks.

There was a rumour that Benedict Cumberbatch (of Sherlock fame) was going to be approached to take over from John Simm as the Master however that is unfounded at this point.

I was watching the christmas episode from series 6 and I can't wait.

Sardik "What do I do if she wants a kiss?"
THe Doctor " Act all clumsy and mess it up because that's what you'll do anyway so you might as well make it that you planned that all along. Just don't go to your room and invent a new screwdriver...don't make my mistakes."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.