Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,168.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

July 5 | ERITREA #6

Pray with Matthew, an Eritrean leader of a refugee church. When Matthew’s faith was discovered, he was imprisoned in a military camp. Once released, he made the difficult decision to flee his country. Now he witnesses the heartaches and challenges of those who search for freedom beyond Eritrea.

Photo credit: David Stanley

July 14 | JORDAN #21

Pray with Maran, who leads Al Hadaf, a community center ministering to refugees from Iraq and other areas. Pray for wisdom for Maran and the hearts of the women and children who are working through their trauma at the center.

Photo: Maran tracks the goals of the women in her ministry.

July 25 | INDIA #11

Pray with Christian widow Chandan Devi and her four children. Chandan lost her husband, Aadarsh, when extremists attacked and killed him because he was a Christian. After his death, she fled her village and is now living in seclusion.

Photo: Chandan Devi asks for our prayers.

July 31 | IRAN #10

During 2017, at least 52 Christians were arrested. Many of them (especially converts from Islam) have been prosecuted and sentenced to long jail terms. Their families face public humiliation, and as a result, will likely disown them. Some will even attack family members who have left Islam to follow Jesus. Pray for strength and protection for these believers.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Heavenly Father, I lift up all these persecuted saints in dangerous nations and plead your protection for them. I also lift up our sister's ministry to you in prayer. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0