Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Would anyone be interested in getting involved in having a list of names ans addresses so we can exchange Christmas Cards?

Ann M is running a similer schem in OBOB and I think it's a great idea.

The way it works is like this.

Post in this thread if you want to be involved, then PM your name and address to me, and I'll compile a list and send it out to everyone on it.

I know it's only September, but it will take a little time to get a list together. Then I need to get it out in enough time to allow for cards going all over the world.

BTW. I know many people here have good friends in OBOB, so anyone interested in getting involved in Ann's list can find it here....

http://www.christianforums.com/t3320514-[open]-christmas-card-swap-.html

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for suggesting this, Andy. It sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to participate, but I won't know for sure where I'll be living at that point and if I'll have the funds to send out cards for probably 6-8 weeks yet. If the list isn't finalized by then, I'll let you know. It doesn't make sense to sign up before I know whether or not I'll have the ability to send or receive cards. :)

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Thanks for suggesting this, Andy. It sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to participate, but I won't know for sure where I'll be living at that point and if I'll have the funds to send out cards for probably 6-8 weeks yet. If the list isn't finalized by then, I'll let you know. It doesn't make sense to sign up before I know whether or not I'll have the ability to send or receive cards. :)

Ok John.

I'll wait to here from you about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.