OOC: The Glass Anvil

Dark Siela

Withering Away Into Death
Dec 31, 2004
I'm sleeping in empty pools and vacant alleyways.
Visit site
✟5,558.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lol, nither can I, i need heelp, of course te OOC is the place for the members of rpgs to spam Narmegil, so we're OKAY! ;) we prolly rock at spamming! ;) (I didn't ever spam once i think on my first forum, :( I miss that forum.... BlueLaguna! where have you gone!? :cry: )

Upvote 0

Dark Siela

Withering Away Into Death
Dec 31, 2004
I'm sleeping in empty pools and vacant alleyways.
Visit site
✟5,558.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I miss BlueLaguna soooo much, I was called Dark Siela, once i made a poem on there, and someone said something like "You go DS! you rock! how did you learn how to ryme like that!? your awesome!" and I wasn't able to reply because my mum won't lemme get on there anymore--AND OH! THE FRIENDS!!! :cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jesusfreak10537

So she dances...
Nov 6, 2004
In my own strange world that consists of speech, d
Visit site
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Megachihuahua said:
You're both crazy :(

I'm glad someone finally agrees...well, I just unofficially joined simply because I like the title. RPGs with good titles are clinically proven to have a better chance of succeeding. Well, that is my personal hypothesis, anyway.

Upvote 0