OOC: Pink Satin

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

believer4God

^!Paddling towards Paradise!^
Apr 19, 2005
U.S.
✟42,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is there any particular characters you will need?
Any kind of supporting characters are needed. (For example: Nolie is going to be my best friend. You could be Will's best friend or somehow be related or know either Mandy or Will, or both.)

Sweet! I'll make a character now. I have a name but no description yet.

Nolie Michaels
Awesome! The Cheat and I are describing our characters similar to our appearance and personality. So maybe you could make Nolie kind of like you.

Upvote 0

TheCheat1

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
✟39,506.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Any kind of supporting characters are needed. (For example: Nolie is going to be my best friend. You could be Will's best friend or somehow be related or know either Mandy or Will, or both.)

Awesome! The Cheat and I are describing our characters similar to our appearance and personality. So maybe you could make Nolie kind of like you.

*nods*

Upvote 0

TheCheat1

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
✟39,506.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is my charecter. Donald
Good name, very good name! :thumbsup:

OK, he's older that Will, so that works out well. He'll have one more year of college on his belt, so he can show Will around and maybe mentor him a bit. ;)

PERFECT character, Nova!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.