OOC: Animal Wars: The Prodigal! (NEW MEMBERS WELCOME) (2)

TheCheat1

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
✟39,506.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Okie dokie guys...this is my last post. I'm moving out of state on Monday, and I won't be able to access the internet for I don't know how long.

It's been a blast and hopefully I'll see you all around at some point in time in the future. Take care everyone!!

...well, I already sang it once today. Might as well.

*music starts*

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely...

Upvote 0

sampson x

Supreme Commander of the Paralytic Army
Dec 21, 2004
Indiana
✟5,603.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Okay, this is hard for me to do. I've found over the years I hate good byes. I just prefer to leave and not say anything. But you guys deserve more than that.

It's been great fun writing with all of you. However, my life has suddenly reached a pace I have never seen before. Where I once had time to delve into the mysteries of a great RPG, I now have to work or attend youth seminars, or something. While I love this place, I can not put it ahead of my other responsibilities. I wish I had known just how busy my summer was going to be. I would have quit earlier this spring when I had first thought about doing it.

You guys are awesome, and I still love this place. But real life is calling me away. Maybe some day i will return. I don't know when or how, but I hope some day.

As for my characters, they may be dropped/picked up as needed.

Oh yeah, of course. I do want to stay in contact with you all, so here's a few ways of getting a hold of me whenever you might need to.

AIM: jhuns08
MSN: jhuns08@hotmail.com
Gtalk: iisampson.xii@gmail.com
gmail: iisampson.xii@gmail.com
Hotmail: jhuns08@hotmail.com

Feel free to contact me in any way. However, if you can't decide which one, I prefer gtalk. It's where all the cool people are! Haha.

Bye guys, all of you are awesome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I miss this place. *Sniffle*
And I miss you guys. *Sniff*
It's just so-- dusty in here now.

Anyway, I was doing some more work on the original rewrite, and I was wondering what the background between Chris and Ben was. Sam, I know you're on hiatus, but I also know you peek back in every now and then. So how 'bout it, got something?

Upvote 0

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
*walks in and looks around*

It's kind of dusty and cavernous in here...and where'd the curtains go?

:)

Hello everybody!! How's my favorite band of crazy RPGers doing? I've missed you all...although I must admit it's a little odd being back after so long. Okay, well it hasn't really been that long, but it feels like years. :p
I now officially have the internet, but I doubt I'll have much time to get on here. *overwhelming sadness* I'll try, friends, but I make no gaurantees.
Still, it's nice to be back on CF. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheCheat1

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
✟39,506.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't worry so much. This RP is on hiatus, so unless you wanted in on another one, just pop in and say hi whenever. Well be here. Probably.

As usual, you assume that hiatus means "no longer in operation until further notice", whereas I assume hiatus means "continuing on but with broken legs". :p

Upvote 0

TheCheat1

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
✟39,506.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Was blind but now I see! Or something like that.

Now, I want to get this freaking thing going, Sam or no Sam (though preferably with Sam, though he's far too busy at the moment-- speaking of which, Shad, you need to send some 'gifts' to his college professors for all the homework).

Who is with me and who is not?

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Can I join? I am looking to sink my roots into a new RPG world. My original home went poof. Could your little animal friends use a friendly tree fort?

Upvote 0