ActionJ

Beware ... not really a " Chr
Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
Apparently, Liberals can't be trusted to own guns. The following was sent to be by one my gun-lovin' buddies (a Conservative Christian of course :)):
GUN PROBLEMS WITH A SOLUTION

In 1863 a Democrat shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States.

In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and wounded Ronald Reagan.

In 2007 a registered Democrat named Seung-Hui Cho shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech.

In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killing 6 others.

In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.

In 2013 a registered Democrat named Adam Lanza shot and killed 26 people in a school.

One could go on, but you get the point, even if the mainstream media does not.

Clearly there is a problem with Democrats and guns.

GarfieldJL

Dec 10, 2012
✟26,292.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: ActionJ
Upvote 0

ActionJ

Beware ... not really a " Chr
Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
I sincerely hope this isn't a serious thread, cause there are actually Democrats out there that can handle a firearm in a responsible fashion...

I'm just re-posting an email that was sent to me. I'm sure you're right but I have yet to meet a Democrat that even owns a gun.

But it certainly seems clear that several Democrats were pretty good at aiming, shooting, and hitting their targets. If that's what you mean by "handling a firearm" then I concur.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

abdAlSalam

Bearded Marxist
Sep 14, 2012
✟11,120.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for all the facts and details. I feel so enlightened. LOL
You posted a forwarded e-mail. I gave you a resource that refutes what is in the e-mail. It isnt my fault if you choose not to read.

Maybe you should give me your e-mail so I can format it more to your liking. FWD:FWD:FWD: your conservative friends are full of it.

Upvote 0
S

Savior2006

Apparently, Liberals can't be trusted to own guns. The following was sent to be by one my gun-lovin' buddies (a Conservative Christian of course :)):

Ok so two things, assuming this isn't a completely full of crap email, and that the last four people on the list are actually registered Democrats (which I would like a citation for).

1. Democrats=/=liberals. The Democratic party is nothing like the party Boothe was involved in, I can't stress this enough. The Democrats in the South wanting to keep things as they were more conservative. The Republicans in the North, advocating large change like abolition, were more liberal/libertarian.

2. The others are mentally ill, which has nothing to do with being liberal. Now, of course, there's is always going to be the snide conservative saying "oh well liberalism IS a mental illness," and that person is always going to be an idiot routinely embarrassed on forums and Youtube.

Upvote 0
S

Savior2006

You posted a forwarded e-mail. I gave you a resource that refutes what is in the e-mail. It isnt my fault if you choose not to read.

Maybe you should give me your e-mail so I can format it more to your liking. FWD:FWD:FWD: your conservative friends are full of it.

Thanks, Salam, I didn't even see your post until now. A nice one-two punch. Batting aside the allegations of these killers as registered Democrats, while reminding people of the reason for the DHS report that conservatives dismissed so quickly. Kudos.;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.