I respect the Bible but religion is damaging
Jun 29, 2016
Plymouth, UK
✟24,208.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
‘Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.’ (2nd John 3).

The text here reads; ‘God the Father.’ I point this out because certain Oneness folk have at times suggested that the term ‘God the Father’ is an unbiblical term, which should not be used or even referred to. Well, in that case, why then does the Bible use this specific term ‘God the Father’ at 2nd John 3, amongst other passages, if we should not use this term? Jesus Christ is here said to be the SON OF the Father, not the Father himself.

servantofyahshua

The Blood of Yahshua
Jan 20, 2017
ITALY
Visit site
✟15,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Col 1:14-15 says that Jesus is the image of the invisible God.
What kind of image is the Bible talking about? Jesus is a 5-dimensional (space-time-spirit) projection of God, the Father. You and your shadow are inseparable and so God and Jesus are. Jesus and the Father are one (John 10:30). The spirit of Jesus is the Holy Spirit (Acts 20:28). Hence, the Holy Spirit is also a projection of God in spiritual dimension.

servant@thebloodofyahshua.com

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand Robert. Read the 1st chap of Rev? Whos talking there? Then back a few letters.. who made all we see? Everything that is made was made by who?

HAHA.. to think ANYONE can grasp this. Jesus on this earth was 100% man. We know this.. had to be for this to work. Yet Jesus does not talk like man. He never says anything just to say it. EVERY word means something. See when you and I say.. we are one.. we think.. like man. Yet JESUS said.. I am in the Father the Father in me and I am in YOU. When He says if you seen me you seen the Father. We again think as man. We think.. how He acts.. talks.. what we see. All true. Yet.. He can be everyone at the same time. Jesus holy Spirit God.. one.. yet not. And we that live what 80y at best. KNOW what this really means?

We read the bible and think.. THATS IT! No more. Yet if everything was written that Jesus did and said.. I dont think there are enough books to hold it. <---not my words. So it would seem there are MORE words spoken my Christ that we never heard yet. My point is.. His ways.. His thoughts are not ours. He is God.. He is the son of God. He is 100% ONE with GOD.

And we are 100% IN HIM. And He in us. We NEVER ever act on that. The 12 the 120 new this. Peter and John at the Gate beautiful said.. what I have give I unto you. Do you KNOW this? They really gave something away. We today just speak words. We dont BELIEVE we dont KNOW it. let this mind be IN YOU that was IN Christ Jesus that thought it not robbery to be called = with GOD. Do you know what that means?

So yep.. what in the WORLD do I as man know. Saved! YES! haha and yet.. I agree with you.

Upvote 0