Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 17 speaks of a "great prostitute" (or "great harlot") that is generally understood as a metaphor for a false religion that will exist during the tribulation period. Many have debated the identity of this religion, with some arguing the Roman Catholic Church, Islam, or another large religious movement will be the end-times, one-world religion.

Now, real time news says that.....
" THE CATHOLIC-MUSLIM INTERFAITH COUNCIL CREATED BY POPE FRANCIS ANNOUNCES NEW CHRISLAM HEADQUARTERS OPENING IN 2022 THAT COMBINES A MOSQUE AND CHURCH ACCORDING TO SIGNED COVENANT."
Source:
1. One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 - Believers Portal
2. g2e4.com/2021/10/1/one-world-religion-headquarters

During a trip to Dubia in 2019, Pope Francis signed a joint declaration with the grand imam of al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed el-Tayeb, that called for religious tolerance and dialogue. An interfaith council to oversee projects advancing tolerance was formed as a result of the declaration, and named the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity. The Abrahamic Family House is its first initiative. As far as advancing the end times timeline goes, 2019 has been a banner year for Pope Francis and the coming One World Religion.

Isaiah 28:15-16............
“Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.”

From the description in Rev. 13:7 , it is clear that this person is the leader of a one-world government which is recognized as sovereign over all other governments. It’s hard to imagine how such diverse systems of government as are in power today would willingly subjugate themselves to a single ruler, and there are many theories on the subject. A logical conclusion is that the disasters and plagues described in Revelation as the seal and trumpet judgments (chapters 6-11) will be so devastating and create such a monumental global crisis that people will embrace anything and anyone who promises to give them relief.

Once entrenched in power, the beast (Antichrist) and the power behind him (Satan) will move to establish absolute control over all peoples of the earth to accomplish their true end, the worship Satan has been seeking ever since being thrown out of heaven (Isaiah 14:12-14). One way they will accomplish this is by controlling all commerce, and this is where the idea of a one-world currency comes in.

Revelation 13:16-17 describes some sort of satanic mark which will be required in order to buy and sell.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,957.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
it is clear that this person is the leader of a one-world government which is recognized as sovereign over all other governments. It’s hard to imagine how such diverse systems of government as are in power today would willingly subjugate themselves to a single ruler, and there are many theories on the subject. A logical conclusion is that the disasters and plagues described in Revelation as the seal and trumpet judgments (chapters 6-11) will be so devastating and create such a monumental global crisis that people will embrace anything and anyone who promises to give them relief.
That already exists in the form of the WEF. Not a government in itself but leading governments, both communist and capitalist and monarchies in it's teachings, a secular religion headed by it's billionaire saints. Just as God sets up the rules for His Kingdom, the WEF sets up the rules for world governments to build back better (better for the self serving ways of man). In a sense the Adversary uses the same methods as the Father but for opposing purposes..

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages. And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire.

She serves a purpose. But they’re going to turn on her. To understand who she is you must unpack why she’s hated and how it aligns with Christ’s words. “A kingdom divided amongst itself cannot stand.”

There’s a lot of symbolism in chapter 17. Colors, objects, etc. with biblical references. But that isn’t the starting point. It’s Revelation 2:9. Which is reiterated in 3:9 and harkens back to John 8:44.

• Useful
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 17 speaks of a "great prostitute" (or "great harlot") that is generally understood as a metaphor for a false religion that will exist during the tribulation period. Many have debated the identity of this religion, with some arguing the Roman Catholic Church, Islam, or another large religious movement will be the end-times, one-world religion.

That's the idea pretty much.

Thing for those in Christ to remember though, these endtime events God is allowing to happen for a purpose, so we are to remain patient waiting on Jesus to return. Yet we are supposed to be aware of the "times and the seasons" leading up to Christ's future return, and this one-world beast kingdom is one of the main signs of the end that Jesus gave us to be aware of.

Rev 17:17
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil His will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
KJV

Those one-world government and one-world religion events are going to do a lot of pruning of the wicked and deceived.

• Agree
Reactions: Major1
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages. And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire.

She serves a purpose. But they’re going to turn on her. To understand who she is you must unpack why she’s hated and how it aligns with Christ’s words. “A kingdom divided amongst itself cannot stand.”

There’s a lot of symbolism in chapter 17. Colors, objects, etc. with biblical references. But that isn’t the starting point. It’s Revelation 2:9. Which is reiterated in 3:9 and harkens back to John 8:44.

I pray that you will look deeper, because the Babylon Harlot of Revelation 17 is a "great city", it is not about apostates. It is about Jerusalem. See Ezekiel 16 where God shows how Jerusalem in a fallen worship condition represents a 'harlot'.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,957.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I pray that you will look deeper, because the Babylon Harlot of Revelation 17 is a "great city", it is not about apostates.
Surely there are other 'institutions' that once whored itself to the Roman Empire and now to the WEF today.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's the idea pretty much.

Thing for those in Christ to remember though, these endtime events God is allowing to happen for a purpose, so we are to remain patient waiting on Jesus to return. Yet we are supposed to be aware of the "times and the seasons" leading up to Christ's future return, and this one-world beast kingdom is one of the main signs of the end that Jesus gave us to be aware of.

Rev 17:17
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil His will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
KJV

Those one-world government and one-world religion events are going to do a lot of pruning of the wicked and deceived.

Agreed.

I have to wonder if the new Abortion ruling to ban abortions is going to effect those "Church Members" who vote liberal for abortionists. I am of the opinion if will be a way of "Separating" individuals.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Surely there are other 'institutions' that once whored itself to the Roman Empire and now to the WEF today.

Like I said, the Babylon Harlot of Revelation 17 is SHOWN per the WRITTEN SCRIPTURE, that it is the "great city".

Rev 17:1
17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:
KJV

Rev 17:18
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

KJV

That is not about Rome, it is about this city here...

Rev 11:7-8
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

KJV

Only someone who is not aware of Lord Jesus' and His Apostles' warnings about a false Messiah appearing in Jerusalem for the end of this world would be ignorant of that Harlot being symbolically put for the city of Jerusalem when that false Messiah shows up there to sit in a rebuilt Jewish temple.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Agreed.

I have to wonder if the new Abortion ruling to ban abortions is going to effect those "Church Members" who vote liberal for abortionists. I am of the opinion if will be a way of "Separating" individuals.

I'm against abortion and think all Christians should be against it because of how our Heavenly Father regards His creation and the act of murder. So I really couldn't put those brethren that are... for it in any different category than other brethren that have fallen away from The Lord and instead to the things of the world. And I think that if more folks knew why the atheistic-scientists want to keep abortion going, they might have a change a heart and be totally against the practice, which might be what had happened with recent legislation. Those scientists have been using dead baby parts for stem cell research. They know that each individual body cell has a limited number of times for regeneration, and the cells of an infant has the earliest form of that. That shows they are playing with organ immortality, which of course will never happen. But they think those stem cells can slow down the aging process, and thus the abortion 'industry' of today. Sick, ain't it?

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
If I had a nickel for every new world order that was supposedly about to happen next Monday, I may not have a million dollars, but I'd have way too many nickels.

Living in the terrifying alternate reality and terrible fiction of "Left Behind" theology isn't good for the mind or the soul.

-CryptoLuthearn

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm against abortion and think all Christians should be against it because of how our Heavenly Father regards His creation and the act of murder. So I really couldn't put those brethren that are... for it in any different category than other brethren that have fallen away from The Lord and instead to the things of the world. And I think that if more folks knew why the atheistic-scientists want to keep abortion going, they might have a change a heart and be totally against the practice, which might be what had happened with recent legislation. Those scientists have been using dead baby parts for stem cell research. They know that each individual body cell has a limited number of times for regeneration, and the cells of an infant has the earliest form of that. That shows they are playing with organ immortality, which of course will never happen. But they think those stem cells can slow down the aging process, and thus the abortion 'industry' of today. Sick, ain't it?

Yes it is.

My concern is with the 50% of every church congregation that sits and says amen!
They sign the songs and say the prayers but when they vote.......then continue to vote for the person who is PRO-ABORTION and them call them selves Christians.

They are either......ignorant or lost or both and neither is acceptable in order to be a Christian.........IMHO!

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If I had a nickel for every new world order that was supposedly about to happen next Monday, I may not have a million dollars, but I'd have way too many nickels.

Living in the terrifying alternate reality and terrible fiction of "Left Behind" theology isn't good for the mind or the soul.

-CryptoLuthearn

While that may be true......I think that it is very unwise to read the Word of God about the Last Days and walk away saying........."It has always been this way".

2 Peter 3:4 says exactly the same thing......
"They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
While that may be true......I think that it is very unwise to read the Word of God about the Last Days and walk away saying........."It has always been this way".

2 Peter 3:4 says exactly the same thing......
"They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”

I simply don't believe in what you call "the end times". I believe we've been, as Scripture says, been living in the last days since our Lord walked this earth. Which is why St. Peter says in Acts ch. 2 that it is in fulfillment of the prophecy of Joel that in the last days God would pour out His Spirit, and Peter explicitly states that this was fulfilled that very day. Likewise, the author of the Epistle to the Hebrews begins their letter by saying that "in these last days God has spoken to us by His Son whom He appointed heir of all things".

I simply don't accept any part of the Dispensationalist Premillennial system of theology. I think it is wrong, from top to bottom, wrong. I don't think there is any part of it that can be salvaged.

Which is why the language of a "one world order" means nothing to me. It's just a boogeyman.

And quoting 2 Peter 3:4 at me is highly offensive, I believe that Jesus Christ our Lord will return, in glory, to judge the quick and the dead. I just don't believe the stuff Dispensationalists have made up, like new world orders and one world governments and one world religions etc. That's not in the Bible.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes it is.

My concern is with the 50% of every church congregation that sits and says amen!
They sign the songs and say the prayers but when they vote.......then continue to vote for the person who is PRO-ABORTION and them call them selves Christians.

They are either......ignorant or lost or both and neither is acceptable in order to be a Christian.........IMHO!

And yet that kind of mindset was prophesied for the end of this world to be just like old Israel when falling away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

" THE CATHOLIC-MUSLIM INTERFAITH COUNCIL CREATED BY POPE FRANCIS ANNOUNCES NEW CHRISLAM HEADQUARTERS OPENING IN 2022 THAT COMBINES A MOSQUE AND CHURCH ACCORDING TO SIGNED COVENANT."
Source:

During a trip to Dubia in 2019, Pope Francis signed a joint declaration with the grand imam of al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed el-Tayeb, that called for religious tolerance and dialogue. An interfaith council to oversee projects advancing tolerance was formed as a result of the declaration, and named the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity. The Abrahamic Family House is its first initiative. As far as advancing the end times timeline goes, 2019 has been a banner year for Pope Francis and the coming One World Religion.

“Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.”

From the description in Rev. 13:7 , it is clear that this person is the leader of a one-world government which is recognized as sovereign over all other governments. It’s hard to imagine how such diverse systems of government as are in power today would willingly subjugate themselves to a single ruler, and there are many theories on the subject. A logical conclusion is that the disasters and plagues described in Revelation as the seal and trumpet judgments (chapters 6-11) will be so devastating and create such a monumental global crisis that people will embrace anything and anyone who promises to give them relief.

Once entrenched in power, the beast (Antichrist) and the power behind him (Satan) will move to establish absolute control over all peoples of the earth to accomplish their true end, the worship Satan has been seeking ever since being thrown out of heaven (Isaiah 14:12-14). One way they will accomplish this is by controlling all commerce, and this is where the idea of a one-world currency comes in.

Revelation 13:16-17 describes some sort of satanic mark which will be required in order to buy and sell.
Interesting thanks for sharing. I had been aware that the Pope had been seeking to unite all religions under various teachings they have in common, but the above is an interesting outcome. Of course complete unity will never happen but it is still an interesting outcome leading to the fulfillment of scriptures in Revelation.

The meeting of all religions for common unity has been happening for some time and is an annual meetings and events for some time now. See for example..
Take Care.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Major1
Upvote 0

concretecamper

Member of His Church
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟274,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Source:

so if there ever is a one world religion, you can resurrect this thread and say "I told you so" ^_^

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟474,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

-CryptoLuthearn

Eh I think you might have a million dollars, maybe five million as it feels like there have been a million instances of warnings of the anti-Christ and the New World Order.

Which is not to deprecate all such warnings, I mean it is clear there are active conspiracies against the Christian faith. However a great many simply lack credibility.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced

The Pope supports a one world system - governments have been thinking of one world currency for quite a few years - The WHO is already established - I personally believe not long before the one world system arises.

Vatican Called For a “Central World Bank”; Blamed Money Printing for the Financial Crisis

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/13/pop...-time-to-consider-a-universal-basic-wage.html

1https://akashictimes.co.uk/pope-francis-calls-for-one-world-government-to-fight-climate-change/

WHOOPS! Vatican Lets Slip Plans For One World Government

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Pope supports a one world system - governments have been thinking of one world currency for quite a few years - The WHO is already established - I personally believe not long before the one world system arises.

America has been working on digital currency for 20 years. I posted the clip from Powell in the past. There’s enough information available to bring everyone up to speed. People see what they want and sit on their hands until things hit the fan.

There comes a point in life when you’ve talked things to death and action is all that’s left. That’s where we are. There’s too many grasshoppers in the church and not enough ants and that has its reward but it won’t be pleasant.

Choices have consequences and inaction is a choice. While many sit around debating this and that the wise will be getting things in place for what’s to come as all should be doing. No one has an excuse for being caught off-guard.

Upvote 0