Visit site
✟15,242.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, the question and answer.... thing amuses me. Lots of random, silly stuff amuses me. Like lolcatz (and loldogz and lolratz too.... oh yeah). I'm actually quite easily amused as long as the object/subject of amusement is clean and not vulgar or gross. *nods*

Upvote 0

rawralphadawg

spaztastic
Oct 8, 2008
Michigan
Visit site
✟15,242.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I listen to a lot of Contemporary Christian so stuff like Casting Crowns, MercyMe, Switchfoot, etc. I'm totally in love with Mark Shultz and have been for years, and a lot of the "well known" stuff I like. I've been trying to branch out because I get really bored with listening to the same stuff all the time so I've been YouTube'ing anything that sounds intersting, but I usually only find a couple songs that I like. So a variety I guess.

In secular music, for some reason I really like Motion City Soundtrack, which has really crappy lyrics. And I like "light rock" stuff, like 3 Doors Down, Hinder, Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback. The lyrics of a lot of it bug me though so it doesn't get listened to very often.

Yeah, I don't really have "favorites" because I get bored, but there are some that I always go back to I guess. Casting Crowns for sure!

Upvote 0

rawralphadawg

spaztastic
Oct 8, 2008
Michigan
Visit site
✟15,242.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hmm, I spend a lot of time online, but I think I should consider that a distraction rather than a favorite activity. lol

I love to read and write, listen to music, hang out with friends, exercising (mostly I like the way it makes me feel healthier rather than the actual exercise part...), riding my bike around campus, and playing with just about any friendly pet of anyone's.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rawralphadawg

spaztastic
Oct 8, 2008
Michigan
Visit site
✟15,242.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anything non-American and not very spicy.

There's an awesome Ethiopian place close to my parents that is my absolute favorite restaurant, but I love Japanese, Indian, Middle Eastern.... I'll try just about anything once, but I'm not a fan of spicy things or stereotypical American (hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza...).

Briars Mint Chocolate Chip <<-- could not exist without this in my life!

Upvote 0

rawralphadawg

spaztastic
Oct 8, 2008
Michigan
Visit site
✟15,242.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Meh, I guess I shouldn't have implied that I won't eat American. I definitely will/do... I just prefer other stuff.

My favorite songs... that's a lot.
"Here I go again" - Casting Crowns
"East to West" - Casting Crowns
"My Desire" - Jeremy Camp
"Fall For You" - Secondhand Serenade (literally the only song I like by them, and I think the lyrics are really dumb but I can't stop listening to it)
"Came to My Rescue" - Hillsong United
"Mighty to Save" - Hillsong United
"Far Away" - Nickelback (probably my most consistent *favorite* song)
"Come Thou Fount" - Jars of Clay
"Your Love Oh Lord" - Third Day
"Show Me Your Glory" - Third Day
"My Favorite Accident" - Motion City Soundtrack
"Thunder" - Boys Like Girls
"O Praise Him" - David Crowder Band

There are SO many! And most of that is Christian (definitely not all..). I mostly like a few songs from a variety of different bands/artists instead of gravitating to whole cds. I'm kind of picky with music.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rawralphadawg

spaztastic
Oct 8, 2008
Michigan
Visit site
✟15,242.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, it's pretty cold. Today was 35 F when I got up, which was quite a shock. I know it's a lot colder and a lot worse in other places and I guess I'm just used to it so it doesn't seem so bad. I just don't like the constant gray skies or if it's 'wet' and icky. Damp and cold is no fun.

Hmmm, ok this is actually really far back, but I loved this dog. For whatever (insane) reason my parents got a Great Pyrenees as our first family dog when I was like 5. She was HUGE! She was so much bigger than me it was crazy. But she was the sweetest dog so temperment was golden and she was awesome. We got her when she was 4 years old and we actually only had her for about 4 months because we found out she had an intestinal disease that would require medication for the rest of her life and there was no way we could afford that at the time (so I'm told, and she was a rescue, and we were moving into a new house..). We had her during the winter and this crazy mammoth of a dog loved snow. My dad would let her outside from the back door, she's go psycho outside, rolling around and going crazy, then literally run back inside through the whole house (through the back room, kitchen, living room...etc.) and then back outside. She totally knocked me down once on one of her runs through.

I think a lot of my favorite memories are definitly animal related. They've always been a really big thing in my life (I haven't had many at all, but they're really important to me). Other than animals, my friend and I used to play with stuffed animals until we were like in middle school! We would divide them up and have crazy, drama-filled plots of romance and betrayal and very stereotypical things; it was really great!

Upvote 0