One of Bill Gates' top virologists gives grim warnings about the vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What would you expect from eugenicists? Besides if our food can become GMO's, why not mankind. This vaccine is gene therapy. Not only will we be dependant upon it in the ways farmer's must bow to their GMO overlords, but vaccinated humans will be owned by the patent holders.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟341,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I assumed from the beginning that most people would trust whatever Big Pharma, politicians and the media told them, and take the vaccine.
I trust what I know, and I'm very much looking forward to getting the vaccine. If I didn't have first-hand knowledge of viruses, I'd much rather trust the overwhelming consensus of expert -- virologists, epidemiologists, and immunologists -- about which was more dangerous, the virus or the vaccine. Most of these people are do not have a financial interest in vaccines, and most of them have devoted their lives to improving public health. Or I guess I could listen to a crank on youtube.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟341,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What would you expect from eugenicists?
What a bizarre question -- these are not eugenicists.
Besides if our food can become GMO's, why not mankind. This vaccine is gene therapy.
Where do you get these utterly false ideas? These vaccines are absolutely, positively not gene therapy. Anyone who tells you they are is either lying or so completely disconnected from reality that he should be ignored.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I said Robert Kennedy JUNIOR, the son of his late father. Hello?

If you want people to mess with your RNA, that's up to you. Not me. Ever. If you believe everything that Big Pharma tells you, and that they are telling you the full truth, that's up to you. After watching movies like VAXXED, and presentations by serious medical professionals, I don't.

Your choice. My choice.

Not in the post I quoted. (I did see later that your OP mentioned the "JR", but after all that "stuff" inbetween I didn't even notice that you'd mentioned any RFKs (the AG, the stadium, or the anti-vax crank).

mRNA is a short lived molecule. It is transcribed from your DNA; makes a few copies of protein; and then breaks up. Also, since humans are not retroviruses, we don't have "reverse transcriptase" to copy RNA into DNA.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo

You're hurting so many people with your FALSE PROPAGANDA.
I will give you the same challenge as above. Come back in 2 years and let me know if my above predictions, based on what you call false propaganda, were false. I have been on this website for over 10 years and expect to be here then. If I was wrong and all is going just great with no worsening of the CoVid scare, and no further constant appeals for more and more vaccines, hey, I'll apologize right here!

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
People are so trusting of those in authority, Big Pharma, Congress which made Big Pharma immune to law suits for damages done by their vaccines, the media which as Robert Kennedy says is "captured" by Big Pharma because most of its ads come from them, and so on.

I haven't met a single person who could describe what is in the vaccines. They just....trust those in authority. I have seen people telling what is in the vaccines on YT, but again, YT yanks such vids generally.
Vaccine defeated polio. Polio used to paralyze hundreds of thousands. Vaccine defeated small pox that killed millions. Your vaccine message is fraud.

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟159,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
It's about the problems that arose from vaccines against coronaviruses. So, yes, it is about COVID-19. It is about the effects in mammals, so, yes, it is about humans. It's relevant to all of our vaccines. Other than that, your comment was relevant.
I was rather flip in my comment, and I apologize, but you also can do better than this. To reiterate:
It was an article about a vaccine against a coronavirus that wasn't Covid19, because Covid19 didn't exist at that time.
It was an article about the effects of a vaccine against a coronavirus that wasn't Covid19, because Covid19 didn't exist at that time, in mammals that weren't human. It was an article that wasn't about any of our current vaccines, because none of our current vaccines existed at that time.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟341,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will give you the same challenge as above. Come back in 2 years and let me know if my above predictions, based on what you call false propaganda, were false. I have been on this website for over 10 years and expect to be here then. If I was wrong and all is going just great with no worsening of the CoVid scare, and no further constant appeals for more and more vaccines, hey, I'll apologize right here!
Last year you were saying that Covid-19 was a hoax. Do you still believe that?

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Obviously, you consider yourself a prophet. We've had too many recently. One thing you're not is that you're not a scientist.

I am not pasting this to debate, just to share info. (
This was how you started the thread. Already your prophecy failed as you have so far posted 7 messages full of disinformation. But here is your heroe's opinion:

Trump encourages Americans to get the Covid vaccine

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Vaccine defeated polio. Polio used to paralyze hundreds of thousands. Vaccine defeated small pox that killed millions. Your vaccine message is fraud.
Robert Kennedy Jr., in another video, talks about how it is doubtful that polio was defeated by a vaccine. So what if it was? That was about 60 years ago and this is now. Big Pharma has grown into a huge, greedy, frequently corrupt, organization since then.
Trust them if you want. Go ahead. Not me. As I keep saying, I've done my research and want to stay as far away from them as possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Obviously, you consider yourself a prophet. We've had too many recently. One thing you're not is that you're not a scientist.

This was how you started the thread. Already your prophecy failed as you have so far posted 7 messages full of disinformation. But here is your heroe's opinion:

Are you a scientist? I didn't say I was a prophet. I made a prediction. That's what I said. Prediction. I didn't say prophecy. Why does that make you, apparently, angry and sarcastic? Won't you be happy to come back in 2 years and tell me how wrong I was? IF I was wrong, of course.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am leaving this string. To me it has turned kind of nasty in an accusatory way, like I'm not allowed to have my own carefully researched opinion but must be accused of "fraud" and "false propaganda."

Once again, I invite anyone at all to come back in 2 years and see if my prediction, in post #12, was correct or not. If I was wrong have fun telling me. IF I was wrong. I'll also add another prediction. There will be more sickness coming, not less. And I believe it will be because of the vaccines

But come back in 2 years and say "People are more healthy! The CoVid scare is over! We aren't being told to get more and more vaccines." If you can honestly say that.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Vaccine defeated polio. Polio used to paralyze hundreds of thousands. Vaccine defeated small pox that killed millions.
Yes... using our own immune system to defeat them. Not so with this new form of vaccine.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Robert Kennedy, in another video, talks about how it is doubtful that polio was defeated by a vaccine. So what if it was? That was about 60 years ago and this is now.

And this is exactly why most people disregard Robert Kennedy (JR). He's a general crank on vaccines. The notion that polio wasn't defeated by vaccines is ludicrous. (I note that you do not state that as your position.)

The general notion of how vaccines work (to trigger immune responses without the actual disease) and why they are important and a net positive for public health hasn't changed in 60 years or 100 years.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,844.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I said Robert Kennedy JUNIOR, the son of his late father. Hello?

If you want people to mess with your RNA, that's up to you. Not me. Ever. If you believe everything that Big Pharma tells you, and that they are telling you the full truth, that's up to you. After watching movies like VAXXED, and presentations by serious medical professionals, I don't.

Your choice. My choice.

Not in the post that the reply was to. There you jsut said Robert Kennedy.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

One last remark after all. It is sarcastic and not reality based for you to accuse me of having Trump as a hero. I don't trust any politicians. They are just playing good politician/bad politician. Just like the media plays good media/bad media.

But really they all have the same agenda, for example both Dems and Republicans joined together to make it impossible to really sue Big Pharma no matter how horrific was the damage done to people by their vaccines. For example red and blue, Fox or CNN, they are pushing those vaccines. You see there are more special interest groups for Big Pharma than there are Congressmen/women on Capital Hill and Big Pharma is the biggest advertiser for the media.

You need to stop being sarcastic, and quit making false accusations.

Bye! I'm outta here.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes... using our own immune system to defeat them. Not so with this new form of vaccine.

Like all vaccines, the COVID vaccines work by stimulating your immune system to generate defenses to the real virus. In this case, by having your cells make a little of the "spike" protein which the immune system then attacks and learns to recognize.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Robert Kennedy Jr., in another video, talks about how it is doubtful that polio was defeated by a vaccine. So what if it was? That was about 60 years ago and this is now. Big Pharma has grown into a huge, greedy, frequently corrupt, organization since then.
Trust them if you want. Go ahead. Not me. As I keep saying, I've done my research and want to stay as far away from them as possible.
There is even a vaccine to prevent Ebola. There is a tetanus shot. I got the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine yesterday evening. It is free. Better than a $300,000 ICU hospital bill for a COVID-19 infection. The daily infection rate is dropping with increased vaccinations.

You should abandon pseudoscience and seek the truth. Get vaccinated when it is your turn. It will help reopen the economy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.