Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
When I first started posting in Christian Forums, people did not like what I posted because I tried to create awareness, warning about issues like the people behind bombings.

I was told off for fear mongering.

Today, after several years, the world is seeing bombs going off left, right and center.

It is no longer restricted to certain parts of the world anymore.

This is the beginning and it will go on until people cannot take it anymore and wish the mountains will fall on them.

When in the Book of Revelations, it mentioned that when Jesus comes for the second time, everyone will see Him, I personally think it is through the Internet network.

We must be vigilant that we ourselves do not fall prey to false prophets.

There is nothing we can do because the soil is too fertile. It is growing worse.

The whispers of Satan are being felt by many who suck on the fertile soil and they become worse.

Becoming busy bodies and controlling how people behave in public to conform to their believes.

666 cannot stand God's will to give mankind free will.

All free will must be taken away, the yoke of conformity must be on everyone. And it is their world.

Look at countries where they are 'so called marginalised'. They are bombing and asking for self rule.

very true. people aren't paying attention to what is happening. in essence they can't see the whole picture because they're being distracted by the miriad of events that are happening first in one place and then in another. Their attention and trust is taken off God and put onto the works of satan via the nightly news. Each story must capture the public's attention to bring the ratings up and to distract their thoughts from God.

Upvote 0