Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Brothers and sisters since the Lord responded so quickly to your first prayers on my behalf I'm going to double down. I have felt there has been a spirit of delay and blocking over me for some time in terms of a career and finding a religious community in which I can flourish. I ask once again with all pleading that you please pray with boldness and fervency on my behalf that doors of opportunity are opened to me in terms of career, service to the Lord and finding a welcoming religious environment where I can grow in Christ with full support. I really need this.

God bless all of you.

-Daniel

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just as an update the Lord has brought some ideas for a career to my mind and ways that I could potentially pursue them. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for jobs where I work with my hands but I can kind of do my own thing? The Lord has brought to mind electrician, plumber, carpenter. I could also maybe make a go of crafts on Etsy or something like that. Does anyone else have any other ideas? I kind of want to be like St. Paul with a portable trade.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Joining in prayer for you, that the Lord will direct your path and show you the way you must go

index-12.jpg

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Joining in prayer for you, that the Lord will direct your path and show you the way you must go

index-12.jpg

Yes I am confident of this. I just need patience :).

Upvote 0