One Month To Move!!!

Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
The landlord called the person I am renting a room from today that I have ONE MONTH TO MOVE OUT. At least that is what the my house mate said. I don't know if his girlfriend had anything to do with it, I assume she did, since she doesn't like the fact I am living here.

Well I guess I'll be on the streets unless I get a job REAL SOON or a room from someone who OWNS the HOUSE at least until I am able to afford a place of my own.

For one it is very hard to find a place for anyone to a point, but I will tell you it is even harder for me since I have a record that won't soon disappear. And most every Apartment complex does ask for criminal records and they don't care if you changed or not. This has been getting to be the same for JOBS as well.

Tag

CeCe

Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
Visit site
✟1,867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:hug: Tag, I'm so sorry. That really stinks. I had a landlord pull that same thing on me several years ago. 30 days is usually not enough time. If the apartment complexes want to run checks, have you thought about renting a small house? Sometimes the owners just put ads in the paper and rent to someone without doing all that stuff. Often if you have first and last months rent, they're happy.

Praying for you. :pray:

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
CeCe said:
:hug: Tag, I'm so sorry. That really stinks. I had a landlord pull that same thing on me several years ago. 30 days is usually not enough time. If the apartment complexes want to run checks, have you thought about renting a small house? Sometimes the owners just put ads in the paper and rent to someone without doing all that stuff. Often if you have first and last months rent, they're happy.

Praying for you. :pray:
Thank you for your concern.

Well I first off I don't have any money. I have $ 0.69 in my bank account. Secondly I think the person I am renting the room from, His girlfriend has told me in so many words that she was planning on using the room I am in for herself. She was KICKED out of the place she was living in a little over a month ago. So tell me if 2+2=4 or not. I have been living here since last July.

At this point if I am offered a place to stay any where I would move there. But I reckon it would only be me since I don't have any money to move my stuff. I do want to bring my computer though. I don't know what to do. I really don't. Yes, prayer is the number one thing to do.

Tag

Reactions: CeCe
Upvote 0
Shamash Of Yeshua,

I'm sorry. :( And lately you've been sounding like you've been feeling better.

I will pray that you find a new place to live. Keep in mind that you are still wanted here at CF. I think I can speak for at least some others that we care about you. God does love you, and He sees past your faults, even when the rest of the world appears to be against you. Remember, you are still a new creation, regardless of what others believe.

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you psycmajor,

In one month I will not have the internet for I don't know how long.
I just remembered the person I am renting the room from said that the landlord called him at his work. Why would the landlord know his work number? He has just started there not long ago. I do feel this is a plot by his girlfriend to get me out of the house. I guess I will call the landlord myself as soon as I can find the number and talk with him myself.

Tag

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
avoicecrying said:
Just curious if you are a Messianic Jew do you ascribe to the belief in a trinity which flies in the face of DT 6:4
I am a Non-Jew but since I am grafted in I suppose I could be ;)

What does this have to do with this thread? We serve ONE who is YHWH. Yeshua is YHWH's Salvation. Ruach HaKodesh is the Spirit of YHWH. ALL are ONE. No if and or buts about it.

So tell me more of what you are trying to say from Devarim 6:4?

[size=-1]6:4[/size]Hear, Yisra'el: the LORD is our God; the LORD is one

Oh I see now :D
How about the following on who is the ONE who Saves:
Isa 12:3; 45:17; 46:13
Jer 3:23
Lam 3:26
Jonah 2:9
Mic 7:7
Hab 3:18

May the peace that transends all understanding be with you,

Tag

Upvote 0
I guess I am pretty new to this thread stuff . You are right that it has nothing to do with " Gotta Move " . Maybe I was unintentionally taking tour mind off the subject. Before I knew THE LORD I lived in my van, the beach, the street, and then a homeless shelter. By the mercies of God I now have job, house, wife, and two cats. My reason for bringing up the subject was that the vast majority of professing Christians believe in a Triune deity that they have been sold down the river to and have been instructed to label " oneness believers " as cultic. The interpretation of the New Testament cannot be true when it contradicts the Old Test. People who have made private interpretation of the scripture constructed the doctrine of the trinity in 325 AD at a council of Nicea. They formed a church whos name means UNIVERSAL because a pluralistic view of God was more acceptable. What followed was a period of time known as the Dark Ages a nightmare on the face of the earth with numerous atrocities commited in the name of religion. We can't just bury our heads and pretend that it never happened although I will try to be more gentle when administering such truths from now on. Anyone that I have shocked or offended by my abrasive approach please forgive me I only do it from a heart of love and a true righteous indignation against the perpetrators of such acts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CeCe

Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
Visit site
✟1,867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It sounds like 2+2 to me as well. :( People can be selfish and mean sometimes. I'm just so sorry you are going through all this. :cry:

I don't know you personally, so I'm not sure how to approach this. I by no means intend to insult you, but have you thought about seeing what type of assistance is available through the government or the Salvation Army, etc? At least temporarily until you can get back on your feet (and you will) I just hate the idea of you having nowhere to go. That's just wrong IMO. There are a lot of people here who care about you Tag. Hopefully someone will come up with some viable idea. :hug:

Upvote 0

Ruhama

25 'הושע ב
Feb 5, 2003
Visit site
✟891.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi Tag,

I've been away from CF for a day or two, just saw this. Ouch!!

Can you sign up maybe for an internet roommate service? A friend of mine recently did that and got a good roommate. If you went that way you might be able to get a room/sublet rather than going through a landlord and the background checks.

(Granted that would put you in a similar situation to the one you're in now, but it would save the logistics in the short run)

I hope you are able to get a good job SOON! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am just writing in here what happened today. I really do need prayer from the Faithful of Yeshua.

Today I left home at about 10:30am. On July 1st I was given a letter of demands by my roommate from his girlfriend: http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=818419&postcount=13 which I posted in the other thread that was copied from this thread.

Well tonight after his girlfriend got home he went out and they talked for a while. I noticed when I went to put my laundry in. Well I went to my room and then my roommate knocked on my door. He said "Will you please leave by 9am tomorrow" and then said "No one wants to see me flip out from having a migraine" I forget the exact words, but to me that sounded like a threat and so I told him I don't like to be threatened. He said that he wasn't threatening me. Tell me something, when someone says that you don't want to see them flip-out after asking something, doesn't that sound like a threat? She is giving him the migraines, not me. I don't like to be told when to leave the place I am currently living by anyone at ALL. Ever since she moved in I have felt very uncomfortable and just want to move more and more everyday.

I have been going out everyday looking for work so I can know where to look for a place to live. If I don't have a job then tell me how am I going to be able to get a place to live? NO ONE will allow me to move in to a place unless I either have lots of money or a job. Please someone tell me if in fact Satan's hands are in this!
I could of had a job already but for the fact that I don't work on Friday sunset to Saturday sunset. I have been told that by a couple employers as one of the things limiting my ability to be hired. I am very tempted to just take any job that requires work on Saturday. But you know I don't want to.

I have talked with the fellowship I have joined about this problem of having to move by the end of the month. I guess I have MUCH DOUBT that anyone would want to help, REALLY, because most have their own problems. I don't want to be a burden, but what can someone do if they are on their last leg. I sometimes think that this is my punishment for not serving YHWH for most of my 42 years and I do feel I deserve anything that is happening to me.

OH WELL!!! THANK YOU YHWH for all the blessings I have had, it is hard to thank for the troubles even though they aren't your fault at all. I BLAME MYSELF for all my problems I have been through.

Tag

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am getting to the point of moving anywhere someone would take me in. I have been saving unemployment since I got it started last week so I can move where ever I am lead to. If someone offers I will have to have a discussion first and pray as well to see if that is what Yahuah wants me to do or not.

May the peace that transcends all understanding be with you,

Tag

Upvote 0