One Last Time, Lord....

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The lateness of the hour cannot be understated. Whether we want to agree or not, the signs are all coming to pass, coming into alignment so to speak. Evil is waxing worse and worse, and we have not seen anything yet. So the question must be asked, by each of us to ourselves, whether we are battling the evil propensities inside us?

Look, if any walks in victory, then this does not apply. You are battling from the place of victory and simply doing battle on the high ground to keep it, joyful and victorious. I can only share your joy at walking as a true overcomer. But that leaves a multitude of other saints called to reign in life, who are not. Sin still often dominates, and self often rules, with God as co-pilot of course, and saints, it is this part of us that we are called to battle and to slay. Who is this traitor, who refuses to bow the knee to the almighty God?

It is our old man, our old nature. Why must we battle? So that we can finally truly finally discover the ‘free indeed’ that our Jesus has clearly promised us, walking out what remains of our lives as overcomers, victors over the world, the flesh and the devil.

So.... for the many.....a great multitude... those who admit that their flesh is still active, is there a battle in you? In the battle between the black and white dog inside you, is the white dog winning? Is he even fighting? Does walking in the Spirit, where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, even appeal to us? Is this not because our hearts have been hardened by sin, because we do not believe such a walk even possible?

If you are a child of God, and the Holy Spirit is in you to correct you, discipline you, help you to be transformed into the image of God, make you holy, bearing MUCH fruit for our amazing savior, then if evil is still present, there WILL be a battle. There MUST be, for what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Our failures, our secret sins, should they not cause the same reaction in us that they caused in Paul in Romans 7? Has grace now made it beneath us to cry out in despair for Jesus to not just forgive us for the umpteenth time this week, but to cleanse us, and save us FROM our sins as the Word tells us, not IN them? If we are children of God, should it not bother us when our actions bring shame to the name of our Jesus?

Yes, indeed it should. So, does it? Do our sins bother us? Bring guilt? Shame? Confession? Repentance?
Do we hate that part of us? That is what Christ was talking about when He said that we must HATE our old nature, that part which refuses to align perfectly with His will. Do you? Are you willing….. no… hungry… desperate… to lose that part of you, to lose your life so He can reign in you, so that He can bless you as you honor Him with a life lied for Him, bringing Him glory?

Do we not realize there is a battle raging even now, and if we are not fighting either as victors holding onto it, or as the vast majority who have yet to taste of overcoming but who fight nonetheless, then either a) we are not Christians at all or b) we are true sons and daughters of God who have fallen asleep, and forgotten that we are called to BE light, to abide in Christ so that we will be caused to bear fruit, to be transformed in THIS life more and more into the image of the Lord.

If any of you wonder if that is you, but are afraid of the answer, simply close your eyes and ask God. Be sincere. Search your heart. Is your battle for victory being waged? If it is, I commend you, even if at times you take your lumps. Do not give up the fight. God has a surprise of Biblical proportions for you.

To those of you who have no discernable battle, and who are not walking as overcomers, I pray you hear my words and receive them in love. The place you are in is a place of deception. Danger lies here, for a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and visa versa. We cannot remain content to be part good, part evil, for remember, evil is about to get worse and worse...and if we do not wage war against it inside us, it will swallow our soul with deep deception.

I am convinced it is these who will be the ones saying "Lord, Lord, have we not...?" Do we realize something? These people were not trying to scheme their way into heaven or to sneak in by a loophole. They truly were excited for that day.

"No problem. I have grace! I am righteous, flawless, right? RIGHT??"

They honestly believed they were in. Can you imagine the shock? Then the total terror? The realization that what was just decided is irrevocable, eternal. "Depart from me, all you that work iniquity."

Guys, listen to me. I love you. Each one of us has in this life an opportunity to truly make Jesus Lord of everything,
and yet the vast majority of us have dallied with evil just as surely as Samson did, thinking no harm will come.

We too have been blinded by the enemy and led to run circles in the wilderness to Satan’s approving delight. We have mistaken movement for progress, but how many of us are pretty much the same as we were before we got saved. And in all our religious efforts, we are nowhere closer to the likeness of Christ. Sin is in the camp. The sin of a hardened heart. But praise God, just as Samson cried out "ONE LAST TIME, LORD!", so shall all who love the light and long to BE light, make the same cry. And praise a god, our God will hear us and rescue us from the devourer.

To you who have made a false peace with darkness, where it is acceptable to you to give in just occasionally, nothing really bad, you know... but with no tears, no struggle, not even a whimper of protest, to you I say that God loves you beyond your capacity to comprehend. I pray for each one of you, and ask that the Lord lovingly awake you to the danger, and then to the truth that will blow your mind, that what you cannot do, God can, and will, if you will be believe and begin again to resist the devil steadfast in the faith!.

The first step? It must start with repentance. Let us truly be sorrowful for giving in and embracing evil. And in that brokenness, let us turn around 180 degrees and face our God. Lock eyes, Let His love overwhelm us again, for some perhaps for the very first time. Let the promises of our God who cannot lie come alive to us and see exactly how deep grace really goes to those who want Him more than anything…. including their very life.

Awake and turn from the false peace, identify the enemy, your old nature, and believe that he or she is not you, but satan himself. and begin to fight again. Resist him in the faith that Christ is in you, and he has made you an overcomer. If you fall? Get up, sword and shield up, and fight again. And believe again! God will honor all hearts such as this, and bring us to real palpable victory.

Not only will it be complete, it's speed will amaze you. Changes that have not occurred in us in years...decades... will take place in months. Sound impossible? I agree, it sounds impossible. But the fact is it is about to become very, very real to every single child of God.

Let us not be ignorant. We are about to experience the dividing of the wheat from the tares. Who are the tares? Those who love evil of some sort and refuse to let it go. Those who, when God want to go one way and they want to go another, God is politely shown the co-pilots seat. "Maybe next time, Lord. " If we are to ever soar as eagles, that can go on no more.

Light and darkness are about to be completely separated. The fence of compromise, where 'a little light, a little darkness' is seen as normal, it is about to be shaken and what we love deep in our heart will come to the surface and take full possession of us.

A shaking is about to occur. A threshing. The harvest. No more mixed gospel. No more mixed hearts. The beginning of the final division of good and evil is about to be seen as we awake to the truth of who Christ is, and who we are as well. Christ in us is about to become a reality for even the weakest among us. Prepare to be amazed....and FIGHT!

I love all of you so much. Be blessed in the Lord

Gideon

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you. I needed this!
Jim, so good to see you again. May you be blessed with faith in the truth that already is. You are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. And may that truth grow in all of us who love the Lord in sincerity, no matter how weak, how defeated we might feel. Our God will do for us what we could never do, plant us on the highway of holiness where the wiles of the devil are doomed to failure.

Blessings and so good to see you again.

Gids

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟282,507.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm still around. I just don't have nearly as much to say here as I used to. After a while, all of the same content-different headers from the cessationist trolls, the pseudo-Charismatics and the hyper-gracers get boring. There's just so little substance on here, and I really need substance. Then you come along with a good, grace is victory topic, and I have something inspiring. There's just so little biblical grace on here, or in the church from what I can see. I just heard a sermon today on "grace" that had absolutely nothing to do with how the Bible uses the word. I think it took more from me than it added to me.

My current family structure is taking more of a toll than I anticipated, after 4 years. I'm not so good at this. I know that's where real grace comes in, but I lose sight too often.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Brother, my heart goes out to you. Just as foretold, the sheep have been scattered over every high hill. But praise God, scattered sheep are still His sheep, and if needs be, He leaves the ninety and nine and will carry such a one back to safety on His shoulders.

Take heart, Jim, and if you ever need to talk or just fellowship, simply PM me. True fellowship is more precious than gold, and if we will but hold on, we are about to discover the mother lode! ☺️

Blessings,

Gideon

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The lateness of the hour cannot be understated. Whether we want to agree or not, the signs are all coming to pass, coming into alignment so to speak. Evil is waxing worse and worse, and we have not seen anything yet. So the question must be asked, by each of us to ourselves, whether we are battling the evil propensities inside us?

Look, if any walks in victory, then this does not apply. You are battling from the place of victory and simply doing battle on the high ground to keep it, joyful and victorious. I can only share your joy at walking as a true overcomer. But that leaves a multitude of other saints called to reign in life, who are not. Sin still often dominates, and self often rules, with God as co-pilot of course, and saints, it is this part of us that we are called to battle and to slay. Who is this traitor, who refuses to bow the knee to the almighty God?

It is our old man, our old nature. Why must we battle? So that we can finally truly finally discover the ‘free indeed’ that our Jesus has clearly promised us, walking out what remains of our lives as overcomers, victors over the world, the flesh and the devil.

So.... for the many.....a great multitude... those who admit that their flesh is still active, is there a battle in you? In the battle between the black and white dog inside you, is the white dog winning? Is he even fighting? Does walking in the Spirit, where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, even appeal to us? Is this not because our hearts have been hardened by sin, because we do not believe such a walk even possible?

If you are a child of God, and the Holy Spirit is in you to correct you, discipline you, help you to be transformed into the image of God, make you holy, bearing MUCH fruit for our amazing savior, then if evil is still present, there WILL be a battle. There MUST be, for what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Our failures, our secret sins, should they not cause the same reaction in us that they caused in Paul in Romans 7? Has grace now made it beneath us to cry out in despair for Jesus to not just forgive us for the umpteenth time this week, but to cleanse us, and save us FROM our sins as the Word tells us, not IN them? If we are children of God, should it not bother us when our actions bring shame to the name of our Jesus?

Yes, indeed it should. So, does it? Do our sins bother us? Bring guilt? Shame? Confession? Repentance?
Do we hate that part of us? That is what Christ was talking about when He said that we must HATE our old nature, that part which refuses to align perfectly with His will. Do you? Are you willing….. no… hungry… desperate… to lose that part of you, to lose your life so He can reign in you, so that He can bless you as you honor Him with a life lied for Him, bringing Him glory?

Do we not realize there is a battle raging even now, and if we are not fighting either as victors holding onto it, or as the vast majority who have yet to taste of overcoming but who fight nonetheless, then either a) we are not Christians at all or b) we are true sons and daughters of God who have fallen asleep, and forgotten that we are called to BE light, to abide in Christ so that we will be caused to bear fruit, to be transformed in THIS life more and more into the image of the Lord.

If any of you wonder if that is you, but are afraid of the answer, simply close your eyes and ask God. Be sincere. Search your heart. Is your battle for victory being waged? If it is, I commend you, even if at times you take your lumps. Do not give up the fight. God has a surprise of Biblical proportions for you.

To those of you who have no discernable battle, and who are not walking as overcomers, I pray you hear my words and receive them in love. The place you are in is a place of deception. Danger lies here, for a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and visa versa. We cannot remain content to be part good, part evil, for remember, evil is about to get worse and worse...and if we do not wage war against it inside us, it will swallow our soul with deep deception.

I am convinced it is these who will be the ones saying "Lord, Lord, have we not...?" Do we realize something? These people were not trying to scheme their way into heaven or to sneak in by a loophole. They truly were excited for that day.

"No problem. I have grace! I am righteous, flawless, right? RIGHT??"

They honestly believed they were in. Can you imagine the shock? Then the total terror? The realization that what was just decided is irrevocable, eternal. "Depart from me, all you that work iniquity."

Guys, listen to me. I love you. Each one of us has in this life an opportunity to truly make Jesus Lord of everything,
and yet the vast majority of us have dallied with evil just as surely as Samson did, thinking no harm will come.

We too have been blinded by the enemy and led to run circles in the wilderness to Satan’s approving delight. We have mistaken movement for progress, but how many of us are pretty much the same as we were before we got saved. And in all our religious efforts, we are nowhere closer to the likeness of Christ. Sin is in the camp. The sin of a hardened heart. But praise God, just as Samson cried out "ONE LAST TIME, LORD!", so shall all who love the light and long to BE light, make the same cry. And praise a god, our God will hear us and rescue us from the devourer.

To you who have made a false peace with darkness, where it is acceptable to you to give in just occasionally, nothing really bad, you know... but with no tears, no struggle, not even a whimper of protest, to you I say that God loves you beyond your capacity to comprehend. I pray for each one of you, and ask that the Lord lovingly awake you to the danger, and then to the truth that will blow your mind, that what you cannot do, God can, and will, if you will be believe and begin again to resist the devil steadfast in the faith!.

The first step? It must start with repentance. Let us truly be sorrowful for giving in and embracing evil. And in that brokenness, let us turn around 180 degrees and face our God. Lock eyes, Let His love overwhelm us again, for some perhaps for the very first time. Let the promises of our God who cannot lie come alive to us and see exactly how deep grace really goes to those who want Him more than anything…. including their very life.

Awake and turn from the false peace, identify the enemy, your old nature, and believe that he or she is not you, but satan himself. and begin to fight again. Resist him in the faith that Christ is in you, and he has made you an overcomer. If you fall? Get up, sword and shield up, and fight again. And believe again! God will honor all hearts such as this, and bring us to real palpable victory.

Not only will it be complete, it's speed will amaze you. Changes that have not occurred in us in years...decades... will take place in months. Sound impossible? I agree, it sounds impossible. But the fact is it is about to become very, very real to every single child of God.

Let us not be ignorant. We are about to experience the dividing of the wheat from the tares. Who are the tares? Those who love evil of some sort and refuse to let it go. Those who, when God want to go one way and they want to go another, God is politely shown the co-pilots seat. "Maybe next time, Lord. " If we are to ever soar as eagles, that can go on no more.

Light and darkness are about to be completely separated. The fence of compromise, where 'a little light, a little darkness' is seen as normal, it is about to be shaken and what we love deep in our heart will come to the surface and take full possession of us.

A shaking is about to occur. A threshing. The harvest. No more mixed gospel. No more mixed hearts. The beginning of the final division of good and evil is about to be seen as we awake to the truth of who Christ is, and who we are as well. Christ in us is about to become a reality for even the weakest among us. Prepare to be amazed....and FIGHT!

I love all of you so much. Be blessed in the Lord

Gideon

This makes me think of Jesus' letter the church of Ephesus in Revelation 2. If some are still dealing with the old man, and are not continually walking in the Spirit, Jesus says they have lost their first love and gives a huge warning. Personally I don't think there is such a gray area that you describe. Roman 7 is not describing a current struggle that Paul was having, but was the conclusion of his teaching on being under the law, which the Spirit frees us from Romans 8:2. We are either walking in the Spirit and not under the law, or walking in the flesh and continue to be under the law - one or the other - white or black, not a mixture of the two. But for those who have lost their first love Jesus says to "repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent." That is they will have lost being on the road to salvation.

These ARE the last days, and we all need to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This makes me think of Jesus' letter the church of Ephesus in Revelation 2. If some are still dealing with the old man, and are not continually walking in the Spirit, Jesus says they have lost their first love and gives a huge warning. Personally I don't think there is such a gray area that you describe. Roman 7 is not describing a current struggle that Paul was having, but was the conclusion of his teaching on being under the law, which the Spirit frees us from Romans 8:2. We are either walking in the Spirit and not under the law, or walking in the flesh and continue to be under the law - one or the other - white or black, not a mixture of the two. But for those who have lost their first love Jesus says to "repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent." That is they will have lost being on the road to salvation.

These ARE the last days, and we all need to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.
Hello again. It is good to hear from you. If we believe that God is fair and just, and we are responsible for the light we have been given, we must understand that many for are of the elect are as yet still carnal. They have been born again but have never been taught what that truly means.

If it is true that those who “walk in the Spirit” will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, and it is, then the narrow way becomes almost microscopic in its opening.

Our pastors and teachers bear a huge responsibility for this but the sheep who has been led astray needs to be awawkened to their error. BUT, they are still sheep.

Ezekiel 36 tells us that at the end awakening, many will be awakened and only then will they look back at what they thought was normal Christianity and hang their heads in shame.

All sleep as of now. Both sheep and goat labor under the law, and sin follows suit. But the sheep have the oil inside them, even if it is yet unlit.

The key question is.... do we want to be freed from our old nature. And if so, how? The tares have no desire to do so, content to lean on the mercies of God to forgive the sins they have no real desire to avoid in the future. They have in essence turned the grace of God into lasciviousness... a sin license.

The wheat, however, are like Paul in Romans 7. They truly long for the path to “free indeed” but simply do not know how..... yet. ☺️

Blessings,

Gids

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Hello again. It is good to hear from you. If we believe that God is fair and just, and we are responsible for the light we have been given, we must understand that many for are of the elect are as yet still carnal. They have been born again but have never been taught what that truly means.

If it is true that those who “walk in the Spirit” will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, and it is, then the narrow way becomes almost microscopic in its opening.

Our pastors and teachers bear a huge responsibility for this but the sheep who has been led astray needs to be awawkened to their error. BUT, they are still sheep.

Ezekiel 36 tells us that at the end awakening, many will be awakened and only then will they look back at what they thought was normal Christianity and hang their heads in shame.

All sleep as of now. Both sheep and goat labor under the law, and sin follows suit. But the sheep have the oil inside them, even if it is yet unlit.

The key question is.... do we want to be freed from our old nature. And if so, how? The tares have no desire to do so, content to lean on the mercies of God to forgive the sins they have no real desire to avoid in the future. They have in essence turned the grace of God into lasciviousness... a sin license.

The wheat, however, are like Paul in Romans 7. They truly long for the path to “free indeed” but simply do not know how..... yet. ☺️

Blessings,

Gids

I do not see the "wheat" as being like Paul was (in Romans 7) when he was a powerless Pharisee under the law, before Christ and before being filled with the Holy Spirit (Romans 8). Without the baptism of the Holy Spirit they do not yet belong to Christ. Romans 8:9. Romans 7 is NOT the struggle of a Christian as many teach. They aren't Christians at all!

We are living in the church age of Laodecia when lukewarm is the normal mindset, even for those we see professing they are Christians. Jesus is still on the outside of their hearts, knocking.

I do agree that pastors have a great duty to perform, but even the majority are lukewarm for the most part, wondering why they, themselves, have no power over sin, therefore want to preach only the mercy of God more than His power to free and His wrath to those wanting to stay in darkness without punishment - the heresy of a license to sin. They are the pastors of those with itching ears. They teach we are not under the law, therefore teach we are free to sin, rather than free from sin. John 8:34-36.

Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
what we love deep in our heart will come to the surface and take full possession of us.
Amen. He's making this more real to me by the hour. Christ must be ALL. No more mixture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amen. He's making this more real to me by the hour. Christ must be ALL. No more mixture.
Amen and amen.

Yet how many earnest sons and daughters of God, who truly love the light, who want to submit to Him in all things, find their hearts melting at such a statement.

“The way is too high, too hard, impossible!” multitudes cry. Sadly, dying to self has become a nice “goal” for us, but it seems as if it is just a carrot on a stick, one we never actually get to feast upon. Boy, are we wrong.

This, dear saints, is what we are being awakened to. It is not on our shoulders to do as He asks, to rein in self. That is the “hard” part of the message we must learn that God has asked me to share. Realizing that what God asks of us is impossible , no matter what extremes we may go to to attempt to corral in our flesh. We cannot be 100% God’s by anything we may do.

We cannot discipline our flesh, nor re-train it. We cannot tie it up, sit on it, transform it with Bible memorization , nor fast it to death. Listen. The new wine of the gospel cannot be stored in old wineskins. We cannot produce good fruit unless.....unless, by a miracle have yet to discover, we are made into good trees. Whoa.

But how hard it is for us to finally learn that lesson. We are called to walk in holiness. We are called to present our bodies as living sacrifices. We are told we CAN keep our bodies under. We are asked to love our savior with ALL of our hearts and to love our neighbor as we love ourselves. Has He asked something of us that is a plain impossibility. Is He the hard task master who reaps where he does not first sow? Never.

Is it not obvious to us that such a walk is an impossibility? And yet, Jesus has promised, no, commanded... such a walk for us, right here, right now. Our job is simply to want such a joy-filled life of overcoming victory more than anything, and fall at His feet, crying out for Him to change us into such beings, seeing that without Him, we can do nothing. That, guys, is a hard lesson to learn, but learn it we must, and learn it we will.

Up til now, our solution has been to simply water down the promises of God, calling them ‘goals’ and make them nice religious platitudes to be made into motivational posters. But do we not see? We have simply lowered the standard God has for us, victory over the world, the flesh and the devil, with our weak excuse that “we are only human”. I think when God gave us those amazing promises, He was fully aware of that fact, don’t you? LOL.

But praise God, in these last days before His return, He is lifting up the standard again.... HOLINESS TO THE LORD.....and awakening our little dormant seeds of faith to believe that He is so good, so amazing, that He really will cause us both to will, and to do, of His good pleasure. Glory to God.

In Ezekiel 36, these days are talked about. WE are talked about. God tells us that He is going to CAUSE us to obey Him in all things. The latter rain will wash us of all our religiousity and unbelief masquerading as logic. And praise God, do you know how He ends this amazing chapter?

“I shall yet be inquired of, by the house of Israel, to DO IT FOR THEM”

Glory, glory, GLORY!!!

Live, bones, live.

Blessings to all,

Gideon

Last edited:
Upvote 0